Song and Silence v9 Released

3 replies to this topic

#1 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9751 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

G3's anniversary celebration greets another day with version 9 of the Song and Silence mod. This mod adds many options to those who use rogues and bards in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, BG2: Shadows of Amn (with or without the expansion pack Throne of Bhaal), Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, and with the mod conversions Baldur's Gate Trilogy and Baldur's Gate Tutu. Version 9 adds full compatibility for IWDEE and features some minor bugfixes.

v9 Changelog:

• Added compatibility for IWDEE
  • Fixed bug where Nalia and Imoen would not get the S&S version of the Adventurer kit when used in conjunction with NPC Kitpack
  • The bard songs of the Gypsy and Dirgesinger have had their areas of effect upped to match the bardsong of Jesters (15' radius)
  • The curse spell of the Gypsy no longer reports 'Bless' on its target
  • The Gypsy bardsong can now be resisted by elven sleep/charm resistance (if installed from Fixpack or the EEs); the spell will also no longer apply effects or require saving throws from non-humanoids

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#2 agris

agris
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:45 PM

Of course I missed this before starting a new IWD:EE game. Any chance of supporting IWD:EE for the additional items? Raul could spawn in Kuldahar and Lonelywood.

edit: also, you can install the store and items on iwd:ee :p i immediately uninstalled it, but I guess the tp2 doesn't block the option.

Edited by agris, 11 September 2018 - 12:48 PM.

#3 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9751 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:00 PM

Of course I missed this before starting a new IWD:EE game. Any chance of supporting IWD:EE for the additional items? Raul could spawn in Kuldahar and Lonelywood.

edit: also, you can install the store and items on iwd:ee :p i immediately uninstalled it, but I guess the tp2 doesn't block the option.

Whoops, that's definitely a mistake--I thought I had blocked it.

The main things keeping the Spine of the World a Raoul-free zone is his gossip lines. He has a few throwaway lines about what's going on, depending on whether he's in BG or BG2, and I don't think I can capture Grim's original writing style well enough to write new gossip for IWDEE.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#4 Terminus Est

Terminus Est
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

In-game description for the Adventurer kit says it gains +1 bonus to all saves at levels 1, 8 and 14.  This is missing from the README.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users