Rosenranken: Ajantis NPC for BGII now open beta & update of Adalon's Blood

Rosenranken

Adalon's Blood is now available with a French version. Thank you very much to Le Marquis of the d'Oghmatiques for the translation!

Download

Official Thread

===============================================================

Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII

Before hiding it longer, my completely reworked and with an English translation equipped Ajantis NPC for BGII modification is now available as an open beta.

It is not as thoroughly tested as I would like, but ran stable on many installs. Still, it remains beta until I can be sure that all embarrassing bugs are fixed.

Versions: German, English

Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII modification introduces Ajantis, the known BG1 NPC, paladin of the Order of the Radiant Heart into BGII - SoA (with or without installed expansion ToB). This version has no content for ToB.

With this modification Ajantis can be acquired as a member of the PC's group after the fight in the Windspear Hills (which was not changed by the mod principally). The player must then solve a quest to free Ajantis from Firkraag's ransom.

The modification contains a fully developed engaged romance path, which continues the Ajantis Romance from the BG1 NPC Project [Gibberlings Three (Tutu/BGT) or BG1 Ajantis Expansion Mod (BG1)]; a new beginnings romance, and a friendship path.

Contentwise, the mod assumes that Ajantis travelled with the PC in BG1 for some time. It was there that Ajantis gained enough honor to be knighted.

No new game has to be started to play the mod.

Download

Forum

English discussion thread at G3

Archived