BG 2 EE SCS II " Improved Vampyres" Not working ?

GuiSilva

Title is self explanatory, I got the the component installed but Vampyres are the old low level fighters with level drain. No cloud, summon children of the night, blood suck, clouf od bats... nothing.

Anybody knows why is this componente not working ? So far nothing else wrong with my BG II EE.

Cheers !

Those are great news

Unfortunately, it's joke news. :p

any idea of when this patch is gonna be available, official ord third party ?

None. But given that developers were on Christmas holidays and number of bugs found matches a few thousands, I wouldn't hold my breath.

On 2/1/2015 at 6:03 AM, Avenger said:

Are there still crashes with the EE ? I'm willing to see what goes wrong inside the engine, i just need some relatively small test case, preferably just something to drop into the override, wrong string refs are not a problem for me.

Since v29 you can install Improved Vampires. From what I've tested it yet didn't crash, not that I tested much anyway. Creatures that you have to spawn are VAMANC01 and VAMFLM01. I've put ALL the associated files (not items that are checked for immunities) in the .zip file.

I don't have v30 installed on BG2:EE right now, sorry.

Are there still crashes with the EE ? I'm willing to see what goes wrong inside the engine, i just need some relatively small test case, preferably just something to drop into the override, wrong string refs are not a problem for me.

Since v29 you can install Improved Vampires. From what I've tested it yet didn't crash, not that I tested much anyway. Creatures that you have to spawn are VAMANC01 and VAMFLM01. I've put ALL the associated files (not items that are checked for immunities) in the .zip file.

attachicon.gifvampires.zip

I don't have v30 installed on BG2:EE right now, sorry.

so how do i install intigrate this into my bg2ee/scs 30 setup.....??? do i just dump the vampire .zip into my override folder?? and do i have to C:CreateCreature(" blah blah ...... ?? if so when do i do this?? or will it automaticlly do what its supposed to when it should?? i guess im asking for basic instructions for use..

do i just dump the vampire .zip into my override folder??

Seems so, if you already installed SCS.
Nononono, if you have SCS' improved vampires component then you don't need the files to test. Their are suppsed for people that want to test without installing SCS :)

Archived