[Pre-RC_Luridel] piperb's Playthrough

piperb

New game on a clean install. PC Fem CN F/T. In party Minsc, Aran, Yoshimo, Arath. Here's what I've noticed so far:
-When the player flirts switch from the 1st to the 2nd level of flirts, the (Flirt with Aran) option appeared twice on the list in game.
-Really like the comment to Salvanas! But Aran is quiet about the PC fighting Amalas? Aran's meat shield talk came up as the fight with Amalas was starting. (PC was in the pit and she had just began to attack when the talk appeared.)
-The party had rested for 16 hours in the CC after slaver quest. Forcetalked Aran and one of the inn specific talks appeared. It ended with a forced rest and the party resting again for 8 more hours. Just seemed like an odd time for a forced rest. Maybe reserve forced rest talks for when the player initiates resting.
-Also have a game going with a Bard PC. Should Aran's comment about the Bard quest (in the FF playhouse) be adjusted a bit for a PC that is a Bard?
-During the Bard quest several party members were killed - multiple times - including Aran. Did you make a comment for him when raised from the dead?
-Lastly, is there any RE material for Aran?
That's it for now, will keep you posted as both games progress.

-Got a screenshot of the duplicate flirt options, if that will help you locate the cause.

-If you haven't done so already, you may want to include Arath and Adrian on the list of romances Aran could be aware of.

Played the CN Bard (Jester) PC with Kivan, Minsc, Yoshimo, and Arath last night. These variables have set:

AranRom=1; LightFlirt and HeavyFlirt both at 0 currently; AranPCFlirtStart=1; AranFlirTrap=1; AranFriendBG2=10; AranFlirt=10; AranBG2Rom=4; AranEarlyFlirt=13; AranInn3=1; AranREYoshimo=9; InnFlirts=3 The other ones are timers, banters and interjections.

The PC flirt option asking him to check her neck and he kisses instead, [a1290], was the last thing that came up. That was the first real contact between the PC and Aran. In this game, testing how it progresses with a PC that chooses mainly generic, (less forward), options with a few suggestive responses from time to time. The responses from Aran that have appeared in game = no, nada, zilch in terms of contact between them...has not even held her hand yet. And yes, so far, this route is kinda boring, IMO. Regardless, this may be a bit too forward, if a Player is taking this route. You may want to ensure that there has been some obvious contact with her in the flirts first. (ie.kiss on the check, holding her hand, etc). Anything along those lines in his early flirts to ensure there has been some light physical contact between them. You already have options in the forcetalks for a PC to shut him down at any time if she gets uncomfortable with Aran's attention. Randomness in the responses can be a good thing, but there can be too much of a good thing. :p

----------

PID, #8 - "I need to be clear about this, Aran. I am not interested in a romance with you. Stop talking about it." This may need to be reworded a touch. It came up in my game the first time I forcetalked him. No hint of a romance yet in game. And #9 - "You have to stop coming up to me and flirting. I do not want that behavior to continue." Aran had not initiated a flirt with my PC yet.

----------

Talk initiated by Aran [a76]: "You know, when I was servin' in th' Flaming Fist just outside o' Cloakwood, we had a few rumors spread around about someone named..."

It gives the impression the Flaming Fist was spreading the rumors. Maybe adjust the wording a touch.

----------

[a3321] "...takin' on th' world be a dautin' task."

Realms might fit better than world.

----------

Inside the FF Inn, forcetalking Aran and this was one of the available options:

#8 - "You know, in the sunlight, these streets do not look half bad."

----------

In my other game with a CN F/T, this talk just felt off. Listed the options chosen in game:

Aran initiated talk abt straying eyes, [a505]:

Aran - Do you be needin' somethin' <CHARNAME>?

PC - I was about to ask you the same question.

Aran [a507] - Well, I hinted back there, is all. My eyes be strayin' your way too, I guess. An' you didn't box my ears back there when my hands kinda wandered a bit.

PC - You have my permission, Aran. If you are man enough for the task.

Aran [a513] Oh, I be man enough...

None of the PC responses here seems to fit if the PC has already given him permission. And with a CN PC, taking chances would probably be her moto. My prefered PC response would give her the option to grab him in the same manner and say fair is fair, Whitehand.

One other observation with this talk, you might want to include actually spelling out a little more what his hands were supposedly doing, (in some shape, form or fashion). This could be very subjective, depending on the player's line of thought. As for example, my first thought did not put Aran's hands on the PC's backend. LOL

----------

You don't need to answer the question about RE responses, I checked the baf file. The Laran response did not appear in my F/T game and no talk appeared in its place. Not sure what happened, but the variable did set.

----------

Awesome feedback - I'm stuck for a few days, but have set aside Friday time to get these checked. The only "red herring" is that I have the vars setting, but I don't think I have all of those responses in the file!! Something to recheck on my end. I don't have that entire folder of RE reactions, so I will need to search down what got integrated and what was "placeholder".

Before yesterday, it had been quite a while since I looked at the d or baf files. I was guessing Aran had something to say based on seeing the var set & his in game reaction after party entered the Promenade. Aran was responding in game like they do when they're getting ready to talk. It may have been simply a reaction to the var setting...Just a guess. If RE talks aren't ready to go, (haven't read thru entire d file), then there's nothing to really worry abt here.

PS: Just checked the baf file and if a RE flirt or encounter sets, you have the RE reaction var setting to Locals and most have a value of 9, a few set to 3 and one, (Ada), sets to 1. "Backing out RE Reactions" is noted above the blocks. So, they all must not be ready to go.

----------

[a3709] Aran - (His eyes widen as he watches yo,...

you instead of yo.

----------

Have not reached this point in game, but noticed this one when I was looking for the # on the previous one:

[a4803] [3rd PC option] Well, there whould be honey.

would instead of whould.

----------

FriendTalk initiated by Aran. I included the responses that were chosen in game:

[a3317] Aran - I know there be some disadvantages...

PC - I was kidnapped and taken here against my will... + a3348

[a3348] Aran - No, no... blighted hells, I was talkin' about th' bigger picture, eh? Strategy, not logistics. Mayhap I can ask a different way... + a3343

[a3343] Aran - Mayhap I ask this, then. What be your long term goals, now that you be here?

PC - It is difficult to formulate a master plan... + a3337

[a3337] Aran - I hold contracts right solid, I do. But I always be likin' to know why we fight. It gives me somethin' to believe in, you know?

PC - I want Irenicus to pay for what he has done... + a3341

(Any response that pertains to getting Irenicus goes to a3341)

[a3341] Aran - Now, that sounds like a straightforward goal. Find th' bastard, beat th' garbage out o' him, an' get a good solid revenge.

PC - Not quite. If I find him, I find my friend Imoen. + a3342

(LT chapter 4 this option is available. May need to add at least one more to cover PCs who 1-don't think saving Imoen is the ultimate goal; 2-aren't in a save the realms from all evil mindset, (but not evil); 3-don't want to be rude to Aran and/or 4-think stomping Irenicus *is* the ultimate goal...My first thought as a response: (Shrug) That works for me.)

[a3342] Aran - I think we might get a decent contract wi' th' Mindgulph, then. Takin' on th' Cowlies be a right fine idea, if we be half drunk an' just wastin' hot air, but that bunch o' arcane bastards be a right powerful force. We may need a bit o' backup.

PC - I thought you wanted a life of adventure and risk, far from the boredom and ennui of pub-crawling, caravan-guarding ways. Are you having second thoughts? + a3336

[a3336] Aran - I be havin' first, second, third, an' twentieth thoughts. But then again, I tend not to do my thinkin' wi' my head.

PC - At least not the one on your shoulders, right... + a3337

(And he let this comment slide by unchallenged? ??? Every response but the last one, which ends the talk, Aran has no real response to and it goes back to I hold contracts. As for the comment itself, like having it as a response. But, maybe leave off the word right and give Aran a response.)

[a3337] Aran - I hold contracts right solid, I do. But I always be likin' to know why we fight. It gives me somethin' to believe in, you know?

PC - Irenicus gives just about everyone enough reason... + a3332

(Had to choose a different response to stop the loop.)

[a3332] Aran - Mayhap I need to start thinkin' more like an adventurer...END

----------

In the Vox Vulgaris soundset, there is still a pop in a few of Aran's voiced lines. Do you want me to see if I can get those out?

In the Vox Vulgaris soundset, there is still a pop in a few of Aran's voiced lines. Do you want me to see if I can get those out?
Yes, please - they are in wavc format, though, so it might take some work. I jave it logged but have not touched it (or voicing the lines fully, either. I'm not the right person to voice Aran, so the character voicing is temporary, until I can get someone to do it justice).

I'm starting through several of these points, and will report at the end of today's worksession (I have an hour or two right now and am working through things one at a time).

-When the player flirts switch from the 1st to the 2nd level of flirts, the (Flirt with Aran) option appeared twice on the list in game.
Repaired (I think.)

-During the Bard quest several party members were killed - multiple times - including Aran. Did you make a comment for him when raised from the dead?
I don't think so, but that is a good idea... I am putting this on the list for a fun afternoon project. Coding it is the question. I see how berelinde handled Gavin, partly - she has the conversation with the temple of the Morninglord. What I don;t see is how to script the "I just got resurrected" thing... the only stuff I see might be a workaround in scripting but uses untested (according to the IESDP) variables. I'll research it.

...RE reactions...

I am missing a file of work :( - I remember doing some of these. The only one that made it in and tested is Chanelle - side commentary in a2196 for male PCs only (from Global("c-arandreamstone","GLOBAL",1) talk at rest in keep after gaining it. I am commenting out those blocks rather than leaving them in with a blocking variable, as I don't want that little pause to interrupt players - I'll see if I can tackle these Monday.

The PC flirt option asking him to check her neck and he kisses instead, [a1290], was the last thing that came up. That was the first real contact between the PC and Aran.
So that puppy is in the heavyweights, which should not be reachable without contact... Hmmmm. OK, AranEarlyFlirt=13, so it started into him flirtig back, but your AranPCFlirtStart=1, so it should be only accessing the stuff available in lightweights. I suspect the PID flirting is not screened as well as the NPC-Initiated flirts -

..and yup. Even after the fixes,

/* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Lightweight */

+ ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) GlobalLT("c-aransex","GLOBAL",4) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranrom","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranrom","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] (You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1074 /* c-pcflirtsaran1 */

/* PC Wants To Initiate A Flirt: Heavyweight */

+ ~Gender(Player1,FEMALE) GlobalLT("c-aransex","GLOBAL",4) OR(2) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("c-aranrom","GLOBAL",1) Global("c-aranrom","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranfight","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~[PC] (You decide to flirt with Aran)~ + a1075 /* c-pcflirtsaran2 */

Both of these come true. OK.... better screening. The {OR(2) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",2) Global("c-aranpcflirtstart","GLOBAL",1) is the problem here. So the progression should be

[EARLY FLIRT] c-aranfight=0 c-aransex<4 c-aranrom={1|2} c-aranpcflirtstart=0

[LIGHT FLIRT] c-aranfight=0 c-aransex<4 c-aranrom={1|2} c-aranpcflirtstart=1

[HEAVYFLIRT] c-aranfight=0 c-aransex= c-aranrom={1|2} c-aranpcflirtstart=2

[MATURE FLIRT] c-aranfight=0 c-aransex=4 c-aranrom={1|2}

Bleh. Out of time. I'm back on this tomorrow.

Had Jaheira in the party briefly and Aran's banter with her:

Aran - grubs...

Capitalize the g -> Grubs...

Also, Jaheira says "No, please avoid being sick in that particular area. There are several important species living there that do not tolerate stomach acid well." Which gives the impression this banter should appear outside/forest/etc. But, it appeared inside one of the Temples. Good banter, just seemed a bit out of place where it appeared.

----------

Still say when Aran talks about giving the PC a dagger, he should actually give her a dagger.

----------

Banter with Jan:

JAN - I know. That was precisely why I though of Great Uncle Maurice, who...

though -> thought

----------

Got the double flirt options showing up in the later stages as well. Thought you should know in case you have to make adjustments in different variables.

----------

Do you want a list of what I installed with Aran this time? It was quite a large install and, (knock on wood), no game stopping/stalling issues with Aran or anything else for that matter. Game running normally.

Aran initiated talk [a580] duplicate PC responses:

+ ~RandomNum(3,3)~ + ~[PC] I think you are getting too personal. Get your mind back on the job, Aran.~ + a1936 /* c-aranshutup30 */

+ ~RandomNum(3,3)~ + ~[PC] I think you are getting too personal. Get your mind back on the job, Aran.~ + a1937 /* c-aranshutup31 */

----------

In block [a3734]

The last PC response - ...you shoiuld leave...

shoiuld -> should

----------

Aran initiated talk about dinner, starts as a chain [a119]:

ARAN - Well now, Let me be seein' if I done got all this straight...

Replies start @ [a120]

This talk appeared during Raelis Shai's summoning routine. Don't think the party would stop to prepare dinner at that point.

----------

CN Bard PC w/party now Aran, Valygar, HD, Kivan, Gavin. After doing Nalia's quest, exiting the keep and informing Nalia abt her father's death, she left the area. Then Aran's talk abt the old biddy appeared. Was that supposed to appear inside or outside the keep?

----------

During the sparring match, double PC options appeared in two sections:

[a310]

++ ~[PC] (Guard closely, on the defensive, parrying each of his thrusts.)~ + a316

++ ~[PC] (Guard closely, on the defensive, parrying each of his thrusts.)~ + a316

[a324]

+ ~RandomNum(3,1)~ + ~[PC] (Duck under his whispering blade and lunge forward to the right.)~ + a2392

+ ~RandomNum(3,1)~ + ~[PC] (Duck under his whispering blade and lunge forward to the right.)~ + a316

----------

The goaded talk was the last talk from Aran tonight. It appeared after the spar talk, in which they carried sparring to "a whole new level" (first time). I actually wasn't expecting the goaded talk to show up, since they had just "sparred" 5 min. or so before that. Thought I should let you know in case that is not the way you intended it to work.

----------

Some of the var that have set now: spar=9; sex=4; lightflirt=0; kisses=2; pcflirtstart=2; rom=2; intimate=4; heavyflirt=0; goaded=1; bedflirt=2 and of course the banters, timers, etc. Oh, and the rerenalflirt=9

Aran's poison comment [a717]

Aran - An' here I thought I was shut o' those poison-spittin'...

This one appeared while the party was fighting the spiders in the Planar Sphere.

----------

Aran's golem comment [a718]

Aran - By Grumbar's Clay Fist, golems are a pain...

This one appeared while the party was fighting Lavok.

----------

Aran's talk about the PC having no soul also appeared while in the Planar Sphere.

[a401]

Aran - ...this havin' no soul business...

Was this supposed to show up this early? Haven't gotten to the soul stealing part of the game yet. Also, having a PC response @a401 - I do not feel any difference, or something to that effect would be a good addition.

----------

PC response ...you over-endowed, pea-brained idiot... LOL!!!

----------

Hey, <CHARNAME>, tell me a story...

[a428] Is this line the way you intended it to be?

++ ~[PC] Try this story on for size - 'Oh! young Lochinvar is come out of the west, Through all the wide Border his steed was the best; And save his good broadsword he weapons had none. He rode all unarmed and he rode all alone.'~ + a444

[a444]

Torm's Tangled Banner,that lad be...unarmed, eh? or is it...

Capitalize the o -> Or

Need a space after the comma ...Banner, that...

-Also have a game going with a Bard PC. Should Aran's comment about the Bard quest (in the FF playhouse) be adjusted a bit for a PC that is a Bard?

I may wait on this one, and think for a bit - I was happy with the idea that Aran would needle a Bard or Bardess a bit, but it might need more obvious direction.

- Talk initiated by Aran [a76]... gives the impression the Flaming Fist was spreading the rumors.

Reworded to

SAY ~[ARAN] You know, when I was servin' in th' Flaming Fist just outside o' Cloakwood, we heard a few rumors about someone named <CHARNAME>. Never did hear what happened completely, but apparently <CHARNAME>'s adventurin' group took the head right off the Iron Throne, an' made our work considerably easier.~ [c-aws088]

- [a3321] "...takin' on th' world be a dautin' task." Realms might fit better than world.

Repaired to "Realms"

- [a3709] Aran - (His eyes widen as he watches yo,... you instead of yo.

Repaired

- [a4803] [3rd PC option] Well, there whould be honey. would instead of whould.

Repaired

- Had Jaheira in the party briefly and Aran's banter with her:

Aran - grubs... Capitalize the g -> Grubs...

Also, Jaheira ... gives the impression this banter should appear outside/forest/etc. But, it appeared inside one of the Temples.

Repaired to == C-ARANB ~[ARAN] ...grubs...~ (trying to indicate the pauses and horrified softening of voice as he adjusts to new information)

Added area conditions for where it could actually play (vanilla BG2 only), but several temples are flagged as "outdoors" even after Fixpacking. So... well, darn.

I gave up and borrowed/stole form Berelinde's Gavin BG2, where she painstakingly found and listed all the areas gavin and Jaheira could pick up plants for the herbal remedies. So, 27 areas for it to fire in, all where there are plants. Also added that to the Jan Jansen traps banter.

- Inside the FF Inn, forcetalking Aran and this was one of the available options: n#8 - "You know, in the sunlight, these streets do not look half bad."

Darn it. TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) does not screen out indoors in all cases. I need to deal with that AreaType() discussion/extension and implement it, I think. I should follow Berelinde and do the areaCheck filter. Hopefully, everyone is playing with FixPack or with something that fixes this, so less silliness happens.

There is this whole topic: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=21815&st=0 but for now I will try for AreaType(OUTDOOR) AreaType(CITY) and see what fails then... Temporary fix in place and we will test what fails.

- Still say when Aran talks about giving the PC a dagger, he should actually give her a dagger.

line 23018, GiveItemCreate("DAGG02",Player1,1,1,0) added so he gives a +1 dagger

line 23021, GiveItemCreate("BRAC01",Player1,1,1,0) added so he gives a bracer AC8

The only wildflower resource is MISC1l, Belodonna Flowers, which is not a great present (and I think is quest related), and the pebble, clover, I'd rather not clutter the inventory with, but I suspect eventually I will need to create some :)

- Banter with Jan: JAN - I know. That was precisely why I though of Great Uncle Maurice, who... though -> thought

Repaired

- Aran initiated talk [a580] duplicate PC responses:

Repaired to the RandomNum(4{1-4}) usage

- In block [a3734] The last PC response - ...you shoiuld leave... shoiuld -> should

Repaired

- CN Bard PC w/party now Aran, Valygar, HD, Kivan, Gavin. After doing Nalia's quest, exiting the keep and informing Nalia abt her father's death, she left the area. Then Aran's talk abt the old biddy appeared. Was that supposed to appear inside or outside the keep?

It was supposed to trigger immediately! Taking a look - yep. Blocks added and repaired so it will fire inside AR1303 but only when the conversation has happened and Aran !See("DELCIA")

- During the sparring match, double PC options appeared in two sections: [a310] [a324]

Repaired; RandomNum() adjusted to match actual number of entries

- The goaded talk was the last talk from Aran tonight. It appeared after the spar talk, in which they carried sparring to "a whole new level" (first time). I actually wasn't expecting the goaded talk to show up, since they had just "sparred" 5 min. or so before that.

Added RealSetGlobalTimer("c-arandreamtalk","GLOBAL",300) and the related !RealGlobalTimerNotExpired("c-arandreamtalk","GLOBAL") to block the goaded talk from firing; it may depend on evaluation order, but I think this means that PLAYER1D and C-ARAND extensions are now on the same page (namely, they should not fire if a Romantic Encounter timer has expired or another Aran dreamtalk has fired). I need to ask Jastey to weigh in on under what conditions I just blocked the talk from firing at all... bleh. Always complicated!

Still working on the others; some partially coded, but until they are cleaned up I can't post on GitHub, so that might be as late as Friday. I'm grabbing the new ones from the post right above this one! Thank you for giving the feedback! :D

Darn it. TimeOfDay(DAY) AreaType(CITY) does not screen out indoors in all cases. I need to deal with that AreaType() discussion/extension and implement it, I think. I should follow Berelinde and do the areaCheck filter. Hopefully, everyone is playing with FixPack or with something that fixes this, so less silliness happens.

There is this whole topic: http://forums.gibber...opic=21815&st=0 but for now I will try for AreaType(OUTDOOR) AreaType(CITY) and see what fails then... Temporary fix in place and we will test what fails.

I always install FixPack, no exceptions.

- Still say when Aran talks about giving the PC a dagger, he should actually give her a dagger.

line 23018, GiveItemCreate("DAGG02",Player1,1,1,0) added so he gives a +1 dagger

line 23021, GiveItemCreate("BRAC01",Player1,1,1,0) added so he gives a bracer AC8

The only wildflower resource is MISC1l, Belodonna Flowers, which is not a great present (and I think is quest related), and the pebble, clover, I'd rather not clutter the inventory with, but I suspect eventually I will need to create some :)

Great! Now the only thing that is missing is chocolate! :)

I was just reading through some of piperb's notes. In regards to the interjections on certain enemy types (golems and ettercaps come to mind) I've never had them play when we weren't in fact fighting that creature. As in while we were fighting that creature. It pauses the game for an interject in the middle of combat. Which I didn't mind, but some players might find annoying. But given that piperb reported getting those interjects after the fight is long over I'm not sure if my information helps at all.

Aran's interjections are doing the same thing in my game, appearing during the fight not after.

OK, got a few more for you:

Banter with HD:

[c-haerdalisaranbanter]

== C-ARANB ~[ARAN] So Fred, he gets up and he says, 'Well, I did here tell of a bard who go bored one day. So he turns to his friend, and says, 'Fred, tell us a story.''~

== C-ARANB ~[ARAN] So Fred, he gets up and he says, 'Well, I did here tell of a bard who go bored one day. So he turns to his friend, and says, 'Fred, tell us a story.''~

== BHAERDA ~[HAERDALIS] Aran.~

here -> hear

go bored -> got bored

----------

Aran's interjection abt zombies [a719]:

Aran - Beshaba's Breath, that last zombie done give me th' shivers...

This one appeared while party was fighting the zombies during the Seeing Eye quest.

----------

And the following may be just minor hiccups since it don't remember them happening in any game before, but thought you might need to know about them regardless:

The inn flirt appeared in Garren's cabin as the party was about to leave the cabin to go retrieve Garren's son, (did not force talk Aran). The innflirt var did not change from previous save tho, still = 2

----------

The goaded talk decided to replay in Windspear Hills toward the end of the quest of retrieving Garren's son.

I may wait on this one, and think for a bit - I was happy with the idea that Aran would needle a Bard or Bardess a bit, but it might need more obvious direction.

Meant to comment earlier: I really like the idea of Aran needling or picking on the PC more. But this specific one in game, gave me the impression Aran wasn't aware PC's a Jester. So if you're open to more obvious or more direct, that would be great.

Thank you for giving the feedback! :D

You are very welcome. Aran is a lot of fun to test!

----------

The first swim talk felt a bit off in game. Options that were selected in game are listed below:

[a766]

(You look around for Aran, but he is not to be seen. It looks like he has headed for nearby water.)

PC - (You decide to follow him.) + a790

[a790]

ARAN - Right behind me, eh? Right, then...but company might be nice. Lead on, oh fearless leader.

(The bank of the stream is muddy and slippery...Before you can think of even partially disrobing, you feel yourself slipping down the bank... )

(...and your recovery would be perfect, as usual, one foot balanced...rough hands gripping your waist and tossing you directly into the crystal water.)

PC - (Swim deeper, holding your breath in the icy water) + a1598

[a1598]

ARAN - Hey, <CHARNAME>, are you there? Do you be in any trouble?

PC - Well, on the one hand, I am fine. On the other, I am wet. But as I am here now, I might as well make the best of it and go for a swim. + a4737

(If the option remain silent is chosen there is a clear indication that Aran goes into the water. Not the case if the above option is chosen)

[a4737]

ARAN - Are you goin' to be swimmin' wi' all those clothes on, or do you think you might want to shed a few?

PC - Oh, I think I could dispense with a few things. Like this old thing... and this... and this... + a4739

[a4739]

Aran - Well, that be a right fine sight, anyhow...

PC - I am glad you like it. I certainly do. + a4744

(Other PC response options in this block mention them swimming together, so to keep the "flow" of the talk, you may want to put him in there with her before this block)

[a4744]

ARAN - Mayhap I should just say that there be no harm in showin' off what th' gods have granted.

PC - Oh, there is all sorts of harm in showing the gods' gifts.... + a4769

ARAN - Mayhap we just swim for a bit longer, then, an' rest...

(Same as above, on this selected path missing the step of Aran getting into the water)

Archived