Kaigen's Content

There have been 4 items by Kaigen (Search limited from 08-December 04)

Sort by                Order  

#237963 Bug Thread

Posted by Kaigen on 01 September 2015 - 07:01 PM in NPC Strongholds

I've run into a conversation loop problem with Imoen triggered by the Imoen Friendship mod. I just hit Suldenessellar, and Imoen's trying to initiate a conversation about that, but instead she's stuck on the "Well, I can't say I'm exactly pleased that that was necessary" dialogue. Is this an installation order problem (I installed the Friendship mod before NPC Strongholds), or a bit of misplaced code?

(I'm really enjoying the effort you put into Guildmistress Imoen, though; definitely a highlight of my playthrough)

#237889 Bugs and typos for v9

Posted by Kaigen on 30 August 2015 - 10:14 AM in Romantic Encounters

Thanks for the fix, and thanks for posting the outcomes! This was a fun little outing, and I'm looking forward to seeing the dates with the other romanceable NPCs.

#237881 Bugs and typos for v9

Posted by Kaigen on 30 August 2015 - 05:29 AM in Romantic Encounters

Thank you! The transition works now and I got to see most of the Date Night. At the very end, however, after the mugging, it jumped into the flirt menu from the NPC Flirt Packs instead of whatever dialog should display based on choices, so it looks like there might be an incompatibility there (or else my install order is off).

#237825 Bugs and typos for v9

Posted by Kaigen on 28 August 2015 - 08:05 AM in Romantic Encounters

I'm running into a bug with the Date Night component while romancing Anomen. When the game transitions from the fortune-telling to the Inn, Anomen disappears, causing the dialog to end early. I can't select Anomen or move the camera to his position. If I talk to the Waiter, he introduces Holmar Sorenson, but nothing happens.

I'm running the Enhanced Edition with the following mods:

Item Upgrade

Viconia Friendship
Mazzy Friendship
Yoshimo Friendship
Imoen Friendship
Sarevok Friendship
Freedom's Reign
Unfinished Business
NPC Flirt Packs
Romantic Encounters
Haer'Dalis Romance