IF ~NumInPartyAliveLT(2)~ THEN GOTO 4
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from: 1.0
SAY @2
IF ~~ THEN GOTO 3
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from: 2.0
SAY @3
IF ~~ THEN REPLY @4 DO ~ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUAPanic("AR4206","",[690.460],0))
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[690.460],0))
ActionOverride(Player2,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[740.460],0))
ActionOverride(Player3,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[690.420],0))
ActionOverride(Player4,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[740.420],0))
ActionOverride(Player5,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[690.380],0))
ActionOverride(Player6,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[740.380],0))~ EXIT
IF ~~ THEN REPLY @5 EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from: 1.1
SAY @6
IF ~~ THEN GOTO 5
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from: 4.0
SAY @7
IF ~~ THEN REPLY @8 DO ~ApplySpell(Player1,FIFTY_PERCENT_DAMAGE)
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUAPanic("AR4206","",[690.460],0))
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[690.460],0))
ActionOverride(Player2,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[740.460],0))
ActionOverride(Player3,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[690.420],0))
ActionOverride(Player4,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[740.420],0))
ActionOverride(Player5,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[690.380],0))
ActionOverride(Player6,LeaveAreaLUA("AR4206","",[740.380],0))~ EXIT
IF ~~ THEN REPLY @9 EXIT
END

In both directories of BG II the diffs folder is empty - the one where I managed to successfully install 10pp mod (no SoS mod installed) and the other one where I have SoS and am unable to install 10pp.

Replacing the code in CBGONOBL.D from 1.14 v didn't help preventing the error when installing 10pp. How do I get the files in diffs? I tried to install ( unsuccessfully)10pp but it did not yield any files in diffs folder.

Edited by zelazko

I forgot, the diffing only works on non-windows, you just don't have the right tool. Nevermind.

that dialog file is like the original, so still too short for the error message you got. Out of ideas, I'd have to try SOS myself.

Info for the curious users of 10pp mod. Widescreen resolution of 1600 x 1200 is still too small for 10 NPCs if you wish 100% bug free GUI. Still it is enough because if you encounter the bug (e.g. double NPC portrait) like when removing/joining NPCs you can just save and reload and it will fix yer issues 100%. 1600 x 1200 works up to 8 NPCs bug free. For more than 8 NPCs set the widescreen larger. 

Edited by zelazko

One time I remember setting resolution 1920 x 1440 or 1920 x 1080 don't remember which it did work so no gui/interface bug were present even with 10 npcs. However with such res creatures are less than one inch on your screen. You need magnifying glass to play with such res. 1600 x 1200 is compromise  you make trade off an non-annoying bug for decent resolution. This bug is nothing because it fixes itself with reload there are far more annoying bugs I encountered. Anyway I noticed it's good for stability of GemRB to quit the game at least once per 1 hour.

Edited by zelazko
3 hours ago, zelazko said:

One time I remember setting resolution 1920 x 1440 or 1920 x 1080 don't remember which...

Well, it was probably 1920 x 1080, as that's the Full HD standard resolution. But no, you don't just go off and switch that to 1600 x 1200 from that and be good with it, as you .. /%&¤&%... the resolution this way way too much.  Aka from HD1080 to UXGA and expect it to work, as the aspect ratio is totally off, the game looks stretched, beyond abnormal. Well, unless your eyes see differently. 

What a normal dude should do, is to start with the native resolution of the given monitor... be it whatever(640x480 ... 3840x2160), and look at the table at Wikipedia, and find their own color from the chart(aka aspect ration) and go with that colors numbers, from largest to what you can perceive properly with, or reverse. Yes, one can also oversample the game graphics to play at a higher resolution than your monitor can show... but that, of course, depends on the game... and the original infinity engine games are natively bad at this, because the Graphical User Interface images are meant to be static 2D images. And the automatic anti-aliasing in the monitor will wreak havoc with that. The EE games use finer resources than the original, and the engine does the anti-aliasing math from the start, so it can cope with it much better, and get zoom function too.

Now, when you switch monitors, this will of course change. I had a 1920x1200 24" native monitor(8:5) previously.. and over/supersampled it into 2560x1600 resolution(8:5)(and yes, that's a video link), and it looked good, in a few games I had it in then. In 3D games, like the XCOM:Enemy Within.

... but they don't make them anymore, so I switched it to a 28" 16:9 ~4K monitor.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Hard to say, that's weidu complaining about something. Maybe a mod is using a very exotic path or there are shortcuts. I'd just try moving on.

If it was generated, I'm also interested in the contents of the diffs dir.

1 hour ago, lynx said:

Hard to say, that's weidu complaining about something. Maybe a mod is using a very exotic path or there are shortcuts. I'd just try moving on.

If it was generated, I'm also interested in the contents of the diffs dir.

No other mods except fixpack.

Nothing generated in the diffs dir.