I think i created a monster on BG1 and spoiled the game

Hi good night!

my installation: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29352&p=260221

My currently PC is an archer, and i installed these below:

1) Alter Weapon Proficiency System

• Long and short bows are combined in the Bow proficiency

2) Weapon Styles for All

3) Change Grandmastery Bonuses

So my PC is level 6 and it is elf, :

BASE TACH0: 15

TACH0: 1 (ONE!)

5 proficiency bonus (i don't know why i am earning too many points, maybe from number "1")

Numbers of attacks: 7/2

Party XP: 60%

Equipped: Long bow of Marksmanship and (TACH0 -3) and Bracers of Archery (TACH0 -2)

Did i spoiled the game? How's my PC will on BG2/BGToB, too powerful? I can't go back on proficiency methods right?

I WILL BE A GATTLING GUN MAN :saiyan:

Hi ...

5 proficiency bonus (i don't know why i am earning too many points, maybe from number "1")

Well, normally you cannot have 5 prof points at level 6 on any weapon type, because you are restricted to put up to 2 at level 1, so having put the 4 points you have into a single one at level 1 is usually the cause. So normally you could only have 4 at there, which reduces your noa's to 2 (+1/2 from an item).

And there's no tacho, it's Thac0. "To Hit Armor Class Zero".

Hi ...

Well, normally you cannot have 5 prof points at level 6 on any weapon type, because you are restricted to put up to 2 at level 1, so having put the 4 points you have into a single one at level 1 is usually the cause. So normally you could only have 4 at there, which reduces your noa's to 2 (+1/2 from an item).

And there's no tacho, it's Thac0. "To Hit Armor Class Zero".

Hahahahaha i just noticed now, sorry

So i started the game, put the 4 points on bow (IWD style), put one more (due to no grand mastery nerf), then...god

As Archer Kit, i'll continue to reduce more Thac0

What do you think? i will be overpower on SoA?

Well, most of the time, the Thac0 is really nonissue really, as most hard enemies in BG2 are immune to normal (ranged) weapons. In BG1 portion, the ranged weapons were essential to make the game easier, but that's not really true in the second portion of the game as you need far more magic and less direct damage, even though the enemies have more hitpoints, this is because they can hurt you any time they can see you, and they peer through your invisibility, but that's not exactly the same thing.

This is to say that most of the time, it might seem that you are, but that's rarely the entire case, and multiple of the kits in BG2 are that in some cases, but there are restrictions that. Say try and drop a healer from the party and you'll find your game a lot harder without using regeneration-cheese tactics to sublement your hitpoints.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Well, most of the time, the Thac0 is really nonissue really, as most hard enemies in BG2 are immune to normal (ranged) weapons. In BG1 portion, the ranged weapons were essential to make the game easier, but that's not really true in the second portion of the game as you need far more magic and less direct damage, even though the enemies have more hitpoints, this is because they can hurt you any time they can see you, and they peer through your invisibility, but that's not exactly the same thing.

This is to say that most of the time, it might seem that you are, but that's rarely the entire case, and multiple of the kits in BG2 are that in some cases, but there are restrictions that. Say try and drop a healer from the party and you'll find your game a lot harder without using regeneration-cheese tactics to sublement your hitpoints.

Hi! good night

Really appreciate your advice!

I turned the game to INSANE difficulty to check, if still good shooter will try to adjust, less one healer + HARD, i think will do

Be well :thumbsup: