New Party and Peony

sffrrrom

Planning an evil run through of IWD 2 with this mod, which I've never tried, using my male PC sorcerer with all the evil NPCs plus Nikosh. Romantic interest = Salomeya. My question is would Peony fit as a sixth member? I could see her fitting in as comic relief, or sticking out like a sore thumb. Does anyone know if she would fit well with Rizdaer, Salomeya, Diriel, and Nikosh? Also, how do people feel about her romance, since I could probably DaleKeeper it to do her and Salomeya at the same time. Or do they have some entertaining conflicts? Just generally wondering whether or not to include her.

Peony + Rizdaer is a good pairing with a somewhat amusing story-line, and, yes, there are conflicts between Peony and Salomeya. Peony is a spoof character, so she can set one's tooth on edge, but if you survived Imoen, you can survive her as well. The mod designed to give you a set amount of dialogues no matter what the composition is, but some characters will have more involved stories. Your party composition does not hit on some of the core characters, but that's fine.

Archived