Typos

Mike1072

Spider's Boots of Stealth

most successful burglar --> most successful burglars

his boot and cloak --> his boots and cloak

was rife whether --> was rife as to whether

it was know he had --> it was known that he had

I also think if would read better if instead of "Still those in the guild" became

"Still many in the guild" or "still some in the guild" or even "still the guild". I would

also capitalise "Guild" throughout.

Spider's Boots of Stealth

most successful burglar --> most successful burglars

his boot and cloak --> his boots and cloak

was rife whether --> was rife as to whether

it was know he had --> it was known that he had

I also think if would read better if instead of "Still those in the guild" became

"Still many in the guild" or "still some in the guild" or even "still the guild". I would

also capitalise "Guild" throughout.

Thanks! I've changed most of those and some other things. I don't think 'guild' needs capitalizing in this case.

Spider's Legs

'Spider' was the nickname of an infamous half-elf thief who frequented the city of Athkatla. No one knew his real name, origin, or anything else about him, which was precisely the way the thief wanted it. Spider was a loner, never forming close relationships with the other Shadow Thief guild members.

There could be no doubt that he was one of the finest and most successful burglars in living memory, and his loyalty to the guild was never in question. Still, many in the guild considered him a malevolent menace. He was openly, undeniably evil. That fact, and his appearance and dress, led to rumors that he worshipped Lolth, the Spider Queen.

Spider was obsessed with his alias and nickname, and very flamboyant when on a caper. His face was tattooed in a web pattern, and much of his clothing was embroidered with similar motifs. His boots and cloak were known to be enchanted, and speculation was rife as to whether the items he supposedly found in his travels had subsequently shaped his personality and tastes. It was known that he had at least three additional pairs of the enchanted boots made so that one pair would always be clean.

Bracers of blinding strike: it's written they are not usable by kensai, yet they are.
Just so you know, I may not reply to all posts but I do look at all of them. Replying to all typo reports would probably make this topic unnecessary too long, but I fix typos as soon as you players post them.

Same goes for your reports about Sword of Roses and Nature's Vengeance Iac.

Guest D. U. Bertie

I wonder if that should say "His face was tattooed with a web pattern" rather than "...in a web pattern". I don't know. It just sounds a bit odd to me as it's currently written.

Light Tower Shield +2

and fighting results more difficult --> and fighting becomes more difficult

Except that this addition is in conflict with the rest of the description. The Light Tower shield

is first praised for being light and powerfully protective, and then damned for its

encumbrance. Which is it?

Celestial Fury

arc of lightning leap -> an arc of lightning leaps

save vs. breath half -> save vs. breath for half

5% chance of dealing 20 additional electrical damage -> 5% chance of dealing 20 additional points of electrical damage

I think a period after "encounter" would be a good idea.

Shadow Armor +3

Furthmore --> Furthermore

allowing to perform thieving and casting movements without efforts ->

allowing the performance of thieving and casting movements without effort

though I would rewrite the whole sentence as

Either through magic, or by design, this armour encumbers no more than normal clothes,

allowing thieving and casting while being worn.

I wonder if you really want to restrict this item only to thieves?

Rangers, especially those restricted to leather armour, would dearly love to wear it

for the stealth abilities. And, on the surface, there seems no reason why fighter mages,

or cleric mages such as Aerie couldn't wear such a thing. Monks, I guess would like it

too, but since I never play a monk, I wouldn't know that for certain.

Archived