EE SPLSTATE

kreso

I did exactly that.

Edited Fireball to have 324 with Evasion check; added 328 with Evasion to thief CLAB file. Out of 20 castings, he evaded exactly 0 fireballs. :undecided:

And his level?

I've tried 1, 8, 11, 38.

Question - are these set automatically or do they need to be patched onto spells?

Here's a list https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SpellRevisions/blob/master/spell_rev/lib/ds.tph#L254 of those that need to be patched in. I may have missed a couple of later additions, though, since they've been forgetting to use proper format to add them.

Anything starting with the individual Spell Immunity states (in the .ids file) and afterwards is definitely custom-made and should be patched manually.

Ok. Example, Apsolute Immunity - I can simply use LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT *code here* on it?

Ok. Example, Apsolute Immunity - I can simply use LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT *code here* on it?

Yep. It's already in EEs, though, so you don't exactly need to.

Spell Revisions overwrites this. :(

Then I don't know why it's not working for you.

Nvm, I'll try to do some more testing, but it isn't really important.

EDIT 3 - ah... what I saw in NI is opcode 322: "AoE evade check." There is no info on this in the IESDP, even in the new work-in-progress EE IESDP. Anyone know what it does? @Argent77?

I don't know if opcode 322 is working at all. From what I've been told by Avenger some time ago this opcode has been deprecated in favor of spell protections (opcode 318/324) to be more compatible with IWD.

opcode 322 is deprecated. Use opcode 318/324 with option 63 (just like opcode #206/#290 in vanilla iwd/2)

I did exactly that.

Edited Fireball to have 324 with Evasion check; added 328 with Evasion to thief CLAB file. Out of 20 castings, he evaded exactly 0 fireballs. :undecided:

And his level?

I've tried 1, 8, 11, 38.

Did you set resource1 to the spell's resref ? Also, this opcode should precede the opcodes to be resisted.

Did you set resource1 to the spell's resref ? Also, this opcode should precede the opcodes to be resisted.

I did all that. And tried again and again, no effect. Miracles happen, it seems - I did what I always did, tied evasion with spcl441 (swash AC bonus); and this time it worked :undecided: . Beats me why it failed to work before...

eva_zpspfp8kkp2.jpg

Tnx all for help.

Now I need to check if the splstates from the first post are set when one is under the effects of certain spells or not.

Acutally, I need to know about two of them only:

1) Held - is this set by STUN, HOLD etc. ?

2) Web - what triggers this state? Web effect from any source?

Neither SPLSTATE (WEB/HELD) is set automatically, but is unnecessary - they have their own STATS(Web/Hold) and/or STATE(Stun) which are set automatically.

Neither SPLSTATE (WEB/HELD) is set automatically, but is unnecessary - they have their own STATS(Web/Hold) and/or STATE(Stun) which are set automatically.

Can I use eff targeting vs this?

Can I use eff targeting vs this?

spell protections work with ANY stat (stat.ids), you might need to create a custom splprot.2da line.

Archived