About Sand...

I know berelinde hasn't been around for a while and may not return to modding. It's a pity, but of course, there are far greater priorities in life, and this isn't a criticism in any way, shape or form.

However, I was wondering if a) she had considered passing the torch to someone on the Sand romance and b) whether someone was willing to take it up. I've seen that Tchos has kindly agreed to help Domi bring Neeshka's romance to completion (even if I don't know whether anything has come of it), so I was wondering if something similar was possible for Sand.

Of course, I understand that berelinde may want to scrap the idea, or perhaps the material isn't in a sufficient state of readiness and will never be, or maybe no one else is interested/able to work on it. In that case, I will happily give up on waiting to play NWN2 and forever hold my peace on this subject.

Hey there!

I absolutely adore the romance pack that includes the ability to flirt with Sand. It adds a whole new layer of depth to his character that the original game had opted not to give him.

I made an account here to offer to take up developing dialogue if Berelinde was not interested in continuing this project. I may not know anything about modding, but I do write for the Tumblr roleplay blog gloriousleadersand. If my version of Sand is acceptable and if someone is willing to implement created dialogue into the mod, I would love to lend my assistance! If this is not to be (if my Sand is not quite what we are looking for or if Berelinde wanted to continue this at a later date, or for any other reasons, all perfectly fine), then I do wish everyone involved with the Sand romance the best of luck.

Feel free to contact me on Tumblr or send me a message here if there is any interest. Thanks!

-Drackomancer

Archived