Duke Nukem Forever

Guest phikappamushit

Here's a hint: there is no Fallout 3, although it is often discussed wistfully.

BigRob has not abandoned the project, though, and remains actively working on it. These things take time. After all, how many people abandoned hope of ever seeing the PPG Nalia romance?

Here's a hint: there is no Fallout 3, although it is often discussed wistfully.

Actually, there is and it is being made by Bethesdea. I'll post the link to the information over at www.kotaku.com later when I can access the site and not be blocked by websense.

Will the mod be FPP? And most importantly, will watching the ogre's mandible fly be so hilarious that we will going to kill it again and again for whole day while laughing at the dark sense of humour of eyeballs rolling down the road?

No, that would be Delainy and Durlyle. Aklon is like Fallout 3.

Can Aklon be like Duke Nukem Forever? That way he can have Balls of Steel! :suspect:

Will the mod be FPP? And most importantly, will watching the ogre's mandible fly be so hilarious that we will going to kill it again and again for whole day while laughing at the dark sense of humour of eyeballs rolling down the road?

Yes, much of the delay in getting Aklon out is the total conversion from a paltry 3rd person adventure game to the bloodiest first person action-adventure game ever! Bones will crack, hair will fly! Aklon will swing like a windmill!

More seriously, as Berelinde pointed out, I have been working on Aklon this whole time. A lot more slowly than I would prefer to be doing, but sadly real life has been pressing more and more on my time as the years (I know, it's been a long, long time) wear on. Aklon will be out eventually, though I won't give time frames until I can be utterly sure of them.

Archived