Photo

IR Revised V1.13a (2018 April 22nd)

136 replies to this topic

#136 Incantatar

Incantatar
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:50 AM

Said it before but I find it really inconvenient that IR reduces the item stack size in the EEs. Is there no way to keep the expanded size?

​13. BG1:EE items now handled (only applies to EE-games - revisions at this time are very minor and likely to stay that way, though most items did have their prices and lores fixed - I can't believe they bothered making so many bad items...). BG2:EE items to be done at some later date.

I would personally just remove them, except the NPC items. They're pretty horrible.

Edited by Incantatar, 13 June 2018 - 07:38 AM.

#137 Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

What are their default stack sizes in the EEs (and is it the same for both games)? Should be easy to fix via patching for just the EEs (and I'll leave it up to Anthology Tweaks for non-EE games). Are there any other EE-only problems like that you can think of?

Also, I agree that they're pretty horrible, but removing them from appearing in the game outright is probably best left for another mod. If people had suggestions for better placements and/or properties, I'm all ears - I don't play on the EEs, so I can only provide very limited input.

Edited by Bartimaeus, 15 June 2018 - 07:49 AM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users