Thoughts on MotB portion

Domi

Hi Domi. Just read the previous comments about the flirt pack and Casavir, and I thought I'd mention that there's some dialogue in SoZ that suggests Casavir has ended up in a Luskan dungeon. When you talk to the Luskan captain in Port Last, he mentions a paladin who was left for dead in the Vale of Merdelain after the battle with the King of Shadows, and is now paying for his crimes against Luskan. Doesn't mention Casavir by name, but I don't think there's any other paladins he could be talking about. Poor Casavir ;) .

Also, awesome work on the Bishop romance :) ! Hope to see Bishop MotB sometime, or maybe post-MotB (the plot in MotB doesn't really leave much room for Bishop, i guess... I can see why you got discouraged about it).

Heya, yep, we know. Berelinde haven't written his epilogue yet, but it shouldn't be difficult to tie these two lines together for once, because MotB is contemporary to SoZ and epilogues are looking into the future.

I shoulda guessed you'd be on the ball with that. Oh well.

Hey, slightly off-topic question (sorry); I'd like to vote for Bishop Romance on the Vault, but I'm a bit paranoid about giving them my email to sign up. So just wondering, how much spam do they send you?

(Thankyou G3 for allowing guest comments.)

Don't feel like you have to vote though either :) Honestly, if you don't want to register, please, don't. I kind of dislike that whole ranking system there anyway, and would have disabled the votes if they let people leave the comments w/o it.

Sorry, I voted anyway. I'm kinda hoping Obsidian will take the hint from all those 10s and record the voice overs with the original actor and then release the whole thing as a patch... and offer you a job writing romance plots for all their future RPGs :)

...well, it could happen.

That's very kind of you, but I think we all know that things like that just don't happen :(

:(

If people in Obsidian don't know about BR or don't appreciate it - that means to me, that they are blind.

In my opinion OC is incomplete without BR and so MoTB is.

Heya, well, Obsidian has their development philosophy, and I have mine. :( The module I am writing for right now, The Heir, have a romantic conflict at the heart of it - but it can easily be avoided by a player who don't want to see the romantic content as well. I find the relationships and the character reactions to the events, and emotional attachments a fascinating subject, and for me they belong in a fantasy adventure. Obsidian doesn't really share this view, oh, well. The Toolset is a great thing, and it's fun to use.

In my opinion OC is incomplete without BR and so MoTB is.

I'd have to agree entirely with out the Bishop romance OC is just lacking your only option is Casvir who is old and stuffy and not at all attractive and in MotB Gann is fine but it just moves way to fast you have like 2 talks and then he's in love with you not much romance there. So I am eagerly awaiting the MotB romance mod. :(

Yep, I concord with Karal!

Motb is so cruel .__. you cannot save Bishop, you discover that Casavir is dead (poor paladin.) and a pseudo maniac who seems to like the phantom bear, in a moment falls in love with you without any reason.

("I love you!!!" "What do you do?!! O_O")

That's so unfair!!! He's....he's....HE'S BLUE!!!! (and he has dandruff. Yeah, I saw it. Those things white like snow in his hair.... :thumbsup: )

We must fight!!YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!

Bishop, come back loveeeee!!! XD

By the way, I'd love to have the possibility to change his alignment. (even if I still prefer the CE version. mhuauauaua!!)

so, domi, we are with you!! XD

Okay, just feel the need to comment. Gann isn't blue, it only appears that way when in the prison. His skin tone is more a gray color with a violet or purplish cast to it.

Oh, and I agree with the TN thing with Bishop. Just doesn't..... work. I would still say CE is the best option for him. And yeah, that would be the perfect romance ending for a bishop romance in MoB is PC saving him from the wall. I mean, how much more epic can you get there?

Oh, and......... dandruff?......... (laughs) :hm:

Archived