G3 Prepares for its 15th Anniversary

The color scheme for "has new posts" and "no new posts" is counter-intuitive, actually. Seriously.

Even [old user] has a right to be forgotten at some point.

Nah, the "right to be forgotten" is a violation of free speech and has to be outlawed. **** the all governments that endorse it :)

Nah, the "right to be forgotten" is a violation of free speech and has to be outlawed. **** the all governments that endorse it :)

There's a difference between organizations and individuals... individual can remember everything, while organization won't unless it has a record, ... which is what needs to be abolished from the user data to be "forgotten".

Even [old user] has a right to be forgotten at some point. And the young folks don't even get the joke.

Well, see, we don't get it because you made Cam delete [old user's] name. I didn't get back here quick enough to see who it was, though I might hazard a guess. And more oddly, I might even agree with Ardanis on something. We regularly revive old jokes at others' expenses, just like we revive the Cold War. Good times.

The redesign looks great!

One CSS nitpick-- the dropdown menus in the header doesn't work on iOS. I haven't tested on Android, but it may be an issue with tablets in general. This is only an issue when using a tablet in landscape mode (in portrait mode the hamburger menu will appear instead), but it makes the website quite hard to navigate on certain devices.

The redesign looks great!

One CSS nitpick-- the dropdown menus in the header doesn't work on iOS. I haven't tested on Android, but it may be an issue with tablets in general. This is only an issue when using a tablet in landscape mode (in portrait mode the hamburger menu will appear instead), but it makes the website quite hard to navigate on certain devices.

Hmm, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be working. I don't have a tablet to test on, though. Is your browser up to date? Have you tried another browser?

I'm seeing this with the latest versions of Firefox and Safari on my iPad. Can also reproduce in an iOS simulator. It's easily fixed by switching to portrait mode; but it's definitely a bug! Looks like the navigation menu is visible, but the hovers only work on desktop.

New background is lovely! Thank you so much for not going the way of Web 2.0, visually, as so many time honoured places have recently... Keep up the great work!

I second all of the sentiments in this post. I've been somewhat active in the past year on some non-Baldur's Gate related parts of Reddit. I think it broke something in my head.

Here's to the next fifteen years!