hotfix for DR kits not getting all their kit abilities

I found a few typos in the .tp2 file that were messing up a few kits - e.g. the priest of Ogma was having Secret Word cast *on* him every level instead of getting a lore bonus, and not getting any innate uses of Secret Word. This is for kits when installed without the DR sphere system.

If anyone using DRv8 without the sphere system experiences these bugs, I've posted a hotfix here:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/776162/#Comment_776162

It's just an edited version of the DR .tp2 file. Before installing the mod, drop this into the DR mod folder and replace the one already there. Then install.

(If you combine this with the Night Bolts fix in a nearby thread, I think the kits should be ins pretty good shape.)

On 2/13/2018 at 10:42 AM, Luke said:

Do you perhaps have another hotfix for Wilderness and Forest Runner kits? They lack their abilities....

EDIT: never mind, here is described how to fix these issues -> http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29188&p=258552

Obviously super old, but can you (or anyone else)still provide this hotfix? This link seems to be dead. Thank you!!

Guest Wise Grimwald

Doing further investigation, I have discovered that Dread Blast should be available from level 7. My character had it at level 1!! I tried to assign Rador's Edge via EE Keeper and couldn't find the spell at all. I thought those tit bits of information might be helpful. No wonder he was killing enemies so easily with Dread Blast!!

Guest Wise Grimwald

Doing further investigation, I have discovered that Dread Blast should be available from level 7. My character had it at level 1!! I tried to assign Rador's Edge via EE Keeper and couldn't find the spell at all. I thought those tit bits of information might be helpful. No wonder he was killing enemies so easily with Dread Blast!!