So, who's Gavin?

berelinde

Gavin is coming along quite quickly, which is nice. It seems that NPC mods take forever to be completed (if they ever are) and I am sure from what you've already done with him that you will not be letting him fade away.

Will he be also coming along for the rest of the BG ride? SOA and TOB, or will he remain just for BG1 TuTu only? Not that I'm complaining, I'm just wondering. It would be cool to find him again in Athkatla for the rest of the Bhaalspawn Saga. :) Of course I know that would be much further down the line.

I'd like to see him move on to SoA/ToB. In fact, I'd originally planned to do that first. There are a couple very, *very* minor NPCs in the game whose stories needed a bit of a boost, and who would be a better man for the job than my favorite PnP cleric?

But I was having a lot of fun with the NPC Project, and thought Tutu might be a good place to start. I was doing a lot of playtesting, and some proofreading, and learning to read code all at the same time. A very valuable experience, and one I do not regret for a minute. For one thing, there is this really great, enormous mod just sitting there, whose code is ripe for the plucking, er... I mean borrowing. I don't like to think of myself as a plagiarist, but seeing examples that you already know work is invaluable.

Writing the LTs takes a lot longer than writing the banters, even though there are over 60 banters, scripted or random. More dialog choices means more writing. Even still, the count of completed ones is up to 5 now.

I'd like to see him move on to SoA/ToB. In fact, I'd originally planned to do that first. There are a couple very, *very* minor NPCs in the game whose stories needed a bit of a boost, and who would be a better man for the job than my favorite PnP cleric?

But I was having a lot of fun with the NPC Project, and thought Tutu might be a good place to start. I was doing a lot of playtesting, and some proofreading, and learning to read code all at the same time. A very valuable experience, and one I do not regret for a minute. For one thing, there is this really great, enormous mod just sitting there, whose code is ripe for the plucking, er... I mean borrowing. I don't like to think of myself as a plagiarist, but seeing examples that you already know work is invaluable.

Writing the LTs takes a lot longer than writing the banters, even though there are over 60 banters, scripted or random. More dialog choices means more writing. Even still, the count of completed ones is up to 5 now.

Niiice!!! :) Well, good luck and I, for one, will keep watch on your progress. Not only does HE sound cool, but another cleric to choose from will be great.

Archived