Photo

Specifying monkfist for monk kit in EE?

3 replies to this topic

#1 c4_angel

c4_angel
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

Does all monk kits in EE-games use the same monkfist.2da? Can I use a specific one for my monk kit? If yes, how?

Thanks.

Edited by c4_angel, 17 May 2017 - 10:10 PM.

#2 Avenger

Avenger
  • Modders
  • 3725 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:48 AM

All monk kits use the same 2da, there is no way to mod this.

#3 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modders
  • 2177 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:30 AM

I enabled monks to "power up" their fists (think Iron Fist) at will, with an innate ability. Then created my own alternate weapons, and control which one appears at which level from the innate .spl.

You could fashion something more streamlined that doesn't require active use of an ability (make different fists appear at different levels in the clab table, or whatever). But it would entail going away from monkfist.2da and setting it up yourself.

Faiths & Powers: Spell spheres and kit pack for priests and paladins
Might & Guile: Tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues
Scales of Balance: Game tweaks and rule overhauls
NPC_EE: More options for NPCs in BGEE, SoD, & BG2EE

#4 c4_angel

c4_angel
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

I enabled monks to "power up" their fists (think Iron Fist) at will, with an innate ability. Then created my own alternate weapons, and control which one appears at which level from the innate .spl.

You could fashion something more streamlined that doesn't require active use of an ability (make different fists appear at different levels in the clab table, or whatever). But it would entail going away from monkfist.2da and setting it up yourself.

That's truelly an idea, but player cannot equip any other weapon to that slot, though it does not matter for monks, does it?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users