Personal Announcement

Sister Vigilante

Heya!

To celebrate v4 of Angelo (official announcement coming soon), I thought I'd make these two announcements. The first, which actually has something to do with the mod, is here to make up for the other one:

-Remember that trivia "see your name in Angelo" contest from about two years back? No? Yeah, I almost forgot myself. But finally winner Cal "Senoj" Jones, Akasha Catbat and Yili will see their names awarded to previously unnamed characters in the mod.

Secondly, well...since it involves my nefarious true identity, I debated for a long time whether to post about this on the boards. The timing seems right though. So, without further ado...

-My first novel will be published in the US on July 6th. If the announcement seems premature, keep in mind that my friends and family had to put with the news over half a year ago, and the burden of asking me for the past six months "when's your dang booook coming out?" But it's finally drawing near. You can see it on Amazon here, and my favorite advance review of it here.

The funny thing is, I actually wrote this book just before I wrote Angelo, close to three years ago. They hardly have anything in common. If you like my writing, though, I do encourage you to check it out.

I will be around indefinitely to answer any content-related questions about Angelo, but it should come as no surprise to anyone that this version may well be the last. Thanks again for all your encouragement and support. It's been a long, strange--make that very strange--but thoroughly enjoyable trip,

Cheers!

SV

Guest Guest_Amaurea_*

Major congratulations, Sister V!!!!

(and it's available through Indigo/Chapters, Canada's major book chain... of course I had to check!)

Guest Guest_Cal Jones_*

Amazing news - well done! I'll have to try and get my hands on a copy.

And time to download the new Angelo, too.

Archived