Fallen Paladin - help! I'm lost!

Guest Guest_Gorlash_*

Guest Guest_Gorlash_*

- I've talked to the paladin, he's atoning away...

- I talked to people outside the temple, they sent me to mom

- mom talked to me, plead with me to not tell the people what I know (I wouldn't anyway, she doesn't need more headaches)

- dad won't talk to me, mom won't say anything else. Nobody detects as evil.

I'm assuming that the daemon moved from the child to dad?? Except he doesn't detect as evil. I don't know how to proceed from here. ??

BTW, are there supposed to be people outside the family house, that I should talk to?? The mod list in the README suggests so, but I don't see anyone out there.

Could I please beg for a hint?? 8-{)

- I've talked to the paladin, he's atoning away...

- I talked to people outside the temple, they sent me to mom

- mom talked to me, plead with me to not tell the people what I know (I wouldn't anyway, she doesn't need more headaches)

- dad won't talk to me, mom won't say anything else. Nobody detects as evil.

I'm assuming that the daemon moved from the child to dad?? Except he doesn't detect as evil. I don't know how to proceed from here. ??

BTW, are there supposed to be people outside the family house, that I should talk to?? The mod list in the README suggests so, but I don't see anyone out there.

Could I please beg for a hint?? 8-{)

Oh, nevermind!!! I simply was impatient... I had to wait for something to happen elsewhere...

And now, I must go atone...

Great it's solved. Some of the quests are meant to happen as side encounters while the PC and his group wander around the areas, maybe a bit optimistic if considering that most of the players presumably played BG1 more than once already and might not spent as much time exploring.

Thank you for your interest in this mod, I hope you enjoy it. And welcome to G3!

Archived