BG2 Fixpack v11 Beta 2 Available

A small cosmetic one for your consideration:

The Boots of the North (boot03) display the Resist Fire/Cold icon (#26), but Protection from Cold (#25) would be much more appropriate since thet don't give fire resistance and the protection against cold they give is quite significant.

Compare the Ring of Fire Resistance (ring02), and the Potion of Cold Resistance (potn22) which both use the protection icons. This is also the way these boots work in IWD1 (with G3 fixpack).

(Personally I also don't like the Resist Fire/Cold icon, it looks to much like the Protection from Fire icon and it feels redundant to me.)

Boots of the North are fixed for the next release. The Ice Star +4 and the Old Slippers (from WK) are also moved off the Resist Fire/Cold icon since they only provided one of the resistances.

A few things I came across while I was creating a new sword for a mod:

- The effect file lycnhit2.eff affects vampires, not lycanthropes like you'd expect.

- The effect file undhit2.eff gives a +3 bonus instead of the expected +2.

Impact is likely minimal as there are no items or spells using these in an unmodded game. (lycnhit3.eff, lycnhit4.eff, undhit1.eff and undhit3.eff function like you'd expect)

Fixed as well.

There is a typo that needs correction at STRREF 4446. There is a an apostrophe (') at the end of the line. This affects BGT.

Fixed in both GTU options.

Edited by CamDawg