Amber's Homepage & Email, the new addresses

Meira

The site didn't work quite well with me, I had to scroll and scroll to find the text and there was a LOT of empty space (which I thought was propably not the way it was supposed to be).

What screen resolution are you using? I am afraid that some pages on the site might have such problems with low resolutions (800x600 and lower). I admit that this is rather inconsiderate of me; I am thinking maybe we should do an alternate version without the sidebar (which is mostly the problem) for lower resolutions. If your resolution is 1024x768 or greater, I suspect it is a browser-related issue.

IE 5.1 with 1152x870 resolution. Have not tried with Mozilla (because it is not fun to change the browser all the time...and some sites can only be seen with IE. And no, I can't use newer IE because such doesn't exist for our Mac).

EDIT: Tried with Mozilla and works fine with it. - Only that the Flash animation doesn't work with it :rolleyes:

No, I don't think so, but I'm hardly an expert in that area. Shockwave animations should be played by your browser provided that you have the correct plugin (from Macromedia) installed. Neither of us knows anything about Macs, so unfortunately we cannot be of more assistance with that.

Amber's web address has changed on the 7th of June 2007. You can find the new homepage here. The old address will continue to work for a while, but I recommend updating your bookmarks soon. The email address has changed too and it's now amber@welho.net

Archived