Two-handed bastard sword

Guest marbre

Guest marbre

I'm surprised nobody has asked this one (well, I didn't see this topic listed). If my PC has two-handed weapon proficiency, does he/she get the bonuses when using the bastard sword as a two-handed weapon?

Guest marbre

Hey, where did my sword go?!? When I clicked on the two-handed option in the backpack, I can no longer select the sword button in the bottom menu. And checking my inventory, the sword dissappeared!

Easy, bigg.

Any two-handed melee weapon is affected by the two-handed weapon style, including the two-handed bastard swords. When you use the ability to change from one- to two-handed, the sword is moved to your inventory. There's no way to change the sword in place without the risk of destroying another weapon or crashing the game (if going from one to two-handed with a shield equipped).

Guest marbre

Hey, where did my sword go?!? When I clicked on the two-handed option in the backpack, I can no longer select the sword button in the bottom menu. And checking my inventory, the sword dissappeared!

Guest marbre

Do magical swords have to be identified first? I equiped with SW1H02 (un-identified) and the backpack was dimmed. I couldn't even switch to 2-handed.

Guest marbre

I re-installed everything (and I mean everything) and still the two-handed bast*rd sword does not work. It cannot install two-handed katanas even though I installed the exotic weapons pack. Could these two problems be related? Please someone help! anyone? BTW, this is a Mac OSX install. There have been problems with ecexutables not being executable.

Guest marbre

As a workaround, I can create the item "IKSW1H01" and I have a two-handed bast*rtd sword. Why then does the mod fail to spawn the item?

As for installing two-handed katanas, it appears that this line fails:

REQUIRE_PREDICATE ((NOT FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~_sw1h01.itm~) OR (FILE_EXISTS_IN_GA

ME ~cdkat2.itm~)) @5 // requires Exotic Item Pack on Tutu

Where is this checked? Because, the file "CDKAT2.itm" does exist in the override folder. Does case matter?

Archived