Limbo Mods joins G3

CamDawg

G3 is please to announce that Limbo Mods has joined us! Orions_Stardom (aka MagusWizardo aka Lennon Victor Cook) and andrewas are coming aboard and bringing the kit and kaboodle with them.

The NPC Tweak mod changes certain aspects of Baldur's Gate II NPCs. It hopes to bring them more in line with the character presented, and/or to make them more useful without deviating from their character. This mod is completed and currently available. The Multi-Install Tool is a simple program which allows multiple installs of Baldur's Gate II at a minimal size. (This program is currently Windows-only, but a Mac OS X/Linux version is in the works--any help which can be provided with this is appreciated.) The Third Way is a BG2 mod which aims to provide an additional, tounge-in-cheek, way to get to Spellhold.

Relevant links:

Am I right in thinking G3 now hosts more mods than any other IE community? :)

At a guess I'd say it could well be CoM these days, although it's hard to tell exactly what's a mod and what's just another forum for some part of BP on Studios, I haven't precisely added up stuff like Blonde Imoen, and you could mean released or unreleased or blah blah blah.

I'm quite certain that FW outstrips most other numbers.

At a guess I'd say it could well be CoM these days, although it's hard to tell exactly what's a mod and what's just another forum for some part of BP on Studios, I haven't precisely added up stuff like Blonde Imoen, and you could mean released or unreleased or blah blah blah.

Yeah, this can be discussed forever.

Actually, all it requires is a bit of counting :). A quick tot up of the number of hosted forums (for both released & in-progress, and active & in-active mods) reveals that it's a pretty close call between all three...

FW = 44

CoM = 36

G3 = 40

Of course, some hosted forums are home to more than one mod, but to be honest I can't be bothered to go into all that :).

Actually, all it requires is a bit of counting :).  A quick tot up of the number of hosted forums (for both released & in-progress, and active & in-active mods) reveals that it's a pretty close call between all three...

Do you count hidden mods as well? :)

No, if we count OMG SEKRIT TCs we're in triple digits. Well, until the next OMG HADRDSIK CRASH!!!111onehundredandeleven!!1

I don't doubt a word. The Gibberling cave is deep, very deep. I suspect I've only seen the outskirts of it. :)

I'm quite certain that FW outstrips most other numbers.

Obviously not.

And indeed it could go on forever blabbering on about things that really don't matter, except get certain people's egos up.

But why derail this topic? Good luck to Limbo Mods being hosted here.

Archived