Mod Compatibility List for EET

Thank you, so they should be relatively safe with maybe minor issues from what I gathered. And what about install order? Should I install them first on non-EET installs and then install everything else using BWS or BWS first and then these mods?

There are no real dependencies, so maybe it is best to install them in the end. This way you can easily uninstall them in case there is some unforeseen issue and uninstall would not cause any additional problems.

I have decided to reinstall Baldur's Gate EET using Big World Setup some days ago with several new mods (I have tried to translate some mods into Czech and I wanted to test them too). I fully deleted the previous installation including downloaded mods because I hoped to download the newest versions of them from internet. BAD DECISION! Many of mods were stored at Spellhold Studios server (shsforums.net) which is fully down. The same problem is with spellholdstudios.net. So I cannot use EET and BWS because I do not know where to find missing mods. I have tried to find them in other servers but (1) I found only older versions, or (2) I did not find anything!

I understand that Liam Esler is a busy man and he has many other important duties than to take care for some fan servers. Thanks to him that we have had such servers. (Gibberlings3.net still works, fortunately.) Does anybody knows what to do now? "The show must go on."

I have decided to reinstall Baldur's Gate EET using Big World Setup some days ago with several new mods (I have tried to translate some mods into Czech and I wanted to test them too). I fully deleted the previous installation including downloaded mods because I hoped to download the newest versions of them from internet. BAD DECISION! Many of mods were stored at Spellhold Studios server (shsforums.net) which is fully down. The same problem is with spellholdstudios.net. So I cannot use EET and BWS because I do not know where to find missing mods. I have tried to find them in other servers but (1) I found only older versions, or (2) I did not find anything!

I understand that Liam Esler is a busy man and he has many other important duties than to take care for some fan servers. Thanks to him that we have had such servers. (Gibberlings3.net still works, fortunately.) Does anybody knows what to do now? "The show must go on."

Best is to post a list of mods you miss. They might be available from other members or sites. BWS allows you to supply any mod yourself that it cannot download. Just put it into the BWS download folder with the other ones.

I think SHS admins should follow the footsteps of G3 folks and create their own Github profile for alternative storage place for all mods hosted at SHS. This would eliminate the need for pushing panic button for many players :)

Best is to post a list of mods you miss. They might be available from other members or sites. BWS allows you to supply any mod yourself that it cannot download. Just put it into the BWS download folder with the other ones.

Roxanne, thank you for your answer. Here are the mods I am not able to find anywhere:

• Big World Installpack (BiG World Installpack v16.7z)
  • Almateria's Restoration Project (ARPv8-2-7.zip)
  • Animal Companions (AnimalCompanions.7z)
  • klatu Tweaks and Fixes (klatu_Tweaks_and_Fixes_1.7.7z)
  • Rogue Rebalancing (rr-v491.exe)
  • PaintBG fo BG2:EE and EET (PaintBG(EE) v2.1.zip)

All these files should be found on SHS server (http://www.shsforums.net).

If anyone knows an alternative source where some of these files can be found, I'll be happy for any information.

Vicq

I think SHS admins should follow the footsteps of G3 folks and create their own Github profile for alternative storage place for all mods hosted at SHS. This would eliminate the need for pushing panic button for many players :)

Good idea, Cahir! I also think it would be the best way. The problem with SHS seems that the database (SQL) server has been down. Hope it will be activated soon, I have promised my children to install Baldur's Gate with new quests. They love this game just like me almost 20 years ago :cool:.

Roxanne, thank you for your answer. Here are the mods I am not able to find anywhere:

BiG World Installpack v16.7z

ARPv8-2-7.zip

AnimalCompanions.7z

klatu_Tweaks_and_Fixes_1.7.7z

I do not have this very new version of RR

I do not care to have this one

attachicon.gifBiG World Installpack v16.7z

attachicon.gifARPv8-2-7.zip

attachicon.gifAnimalCompanions.7z

attachicon.gifklatu_Tweaks_and_Fixes_1.7.7z

Thank you very much again.

PaintBG is a set of portraits for BG2:EE and EET by artastrophe. I like his pictures from Baldur's Gate world very much (http://artastrophe.deviantart.com). I can download the portraits directly from this site and paste them into override or Portraits directory. It is no problem. I am still looking for Rogue Rebalancing... :help:

attachicon.gifBiG World Installpack v16.7z

attachicon.gifARPv8-2-7.zip

attachicon.gifAnimalCompanions.7z

attachicon.gifklatu_Tweaks_and_Fixes_1.7.7z

Thank you very much again.

PaintBG is a set of portraits for BG2:EE and EET by artastrophe. I like his pictures from Baldur's Gate world very much (http://artastrophe.deviantart.com). I can download the portraits directly from this site and paste them into override or Portraits directory. It is no problem. I am still looking for Rogue Rebalancing... :help:

SHS is back again.

Hey all,

I dont know really if this is appropriate to post here - but I noticed that Tome and Blood has updated their mod to include support for EET (See here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/31274/mod-beta-tome-and-blood-more-options-for-wizards-and-sorcerers/p33). This seems only meaningful in that Tome and Blood is currently available in the BG2 only install configuration using BWS and not in the full EET install configuration.

Anyways, just wanted to contribute in any tiny way by pointing that out.

I (and all mod users) appreciate everyone involved in keeping BWS in a workable state!

Is there a chance to update the front page of this topic in near future?

Quite a number of mods can be added, while others could be moved between categories since they noe directly support EET.

I can imagine there will be some help in gathering the information from the community. I am willing to contribute.

I can imagine there will be some help in gathering the information from the community. I am willing to contribute.

I can request Mike to give you moderation here so you could modify posts as you like. Help with maintaining the compatibility list would be really appreciated. I'm still reading and replaying to older topics and investigating reports, so it will take a while before I start updating this list. Feel free to post suggestions or let me know if you would like to have post editing access.

Here are some suggestions for an update. There are more and I will add zjem as I find them.

1. Mods that can be installed on BG:EE previous to installing EET on BG2:EE

>> DELETE Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters v9.1 or above >> As of v15, bgqe is directly compatible with EET and on section 2

2. Mods that can be installed after EET main component on BG2:EE

>> NEW Adalon's Blood v1.4 or above
>> NEW Alternatives v12
>> NEW Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters v15 or above
>> CHANGE Chloe >> No longer beta
>> NEW Deep Gnomes on the Sword Coast http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1173-deep-gnomes-on-the-sword-coast-eet/
>> NEW Eilistraee's Song v6.0
>> NEW Expanded Thief Stronghold http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1179-expanded-thief-stronghold-for-eet/

>> NEW Foundling: Between the Shades v3.0 or above
>> NEW Innershade v9.0

>> NEW I Shall Never Forget v5.2
>> NEW Longer Road EE http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1171-longer-road-ee/
>> NEW Romantic Encounters for BGII >> As of v12 is EET compatible.
>> CHANGE Sandrah Saga >> No longer beta
>> NEW SoD Banter Restauration http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1175-sod-banter-restoration-for-eet/
>> NEW Southern Edge http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1181-southern-edge/
>> NEW Tales of the Deep Gardens v12.01

>> NEW The White Queen v6.0

>> NEW Weimer's Item Upgrade v42

3. Mods that can be installed after EET main component on BG2:EE but MUST BE PATCHED FIRST

DELETE the following which are now in section 2.

>> Adalon's Blood v1.3 >> Remove, new version in section 2.
>> Alternatives v11 >> Remove, new version in section 2.
>> Eilistraee's Song v4.0 >> remove, new version in section 2

>> Foundling: Between the Shades BETA v.BETA1 >> Remove, new version in section 2.

>> Innershade v7.2 >> remove, new version in section 2

>> I Shall Never Forget v4.4 >> Remove, new version in section 2.
>> Tales of the Deep Gardens v10.1 >> remove, new version in section 2
>> The White Queen v4.1 >> remove, new version in section 2

>> Weimer's Item Upgrade v40 EE patched >> Remove, new version in section 2.

Edited by Roxanne

Lava updated recently: http://www.shsforums.net/files/category/106-colours-of-infinity/

The White Queen v5.1 v6.0

Tales of the Deep Gardens v11.01 v12.0

2. Mods that can be installed after EET main component on BG2:EE

>> NEW Foundling: Between the Shades v3.0 or above

>> NEW I Shall Never Forget v5.2

>> NEW Weimer's Item Upgrade v42

3. Mods that can be installed after EET main component on BG2:EE but MUST BE PATCHED FIRST

DELETE the following which are now in section 2.

>> Foundling: Between the Shades BETA v.BETA1 >> Remove, new version in section 2.

>> I Shall Never Forget v4.4 >> Remove, new version in section 2.

>> Weimer's Item Upgrade v40 EE patched >> Remove, new version in section 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rogue Rebalancing was also updated http://www.shsforums.net/topic/27169-rogue-rebalancing-v491-released/

But i dont know if this "just a little fix for version that already has EET support" was inluded.

Edited by Azoth