Amber's Overview and FAQ

Meira

hm...amber was kidnapped, and what im supposed to do now? :)

You should check your journal entries - I think there should be one. In addition, one of your companions (assuming that you had more than Amber) should have given you a hint on what to do next. In case nobody did, here's Anomen's hint:

What arrogance! That witch of a woman has some guts to sneak upon us and leave her henchmen to do her dirty work while sweeping away with her prize like a petty thief. I might not fully agree with your decision to keep Amber's company, but an insult like this should not be overlooked.

The slavers of Athkatla, that the Order has fought to destroy, are known to deal with exotic merchandise... You are likely to find these slavers among their kinsmen: robbers, snitches and other lowlife scum.

I hope that helped to solve the mystery, but if it didn't please tell.

Guest Democromentor

Quick query!

I reformed my party and got rid of Amber (Wanting to do a quick run through with Jan's, Mazzy's, Anomen's, Cernd's and Keldorn's respective quests) I THINK she mentioned going to the Five Flagon's Inn (Second floor?) However exploring all floors of the place I can't seem to find her anywhere....

So!

1) Is there a time limit to retrieve Amber before she decides to walk off and wander Faerun without me forevermore?

2) Will this ruin any prospective romance? (Especially considering the fact that I seem to have two other cocurrent romances going on with Jaheira and Viconia *Cough*)

3) Where is she? / where did she go? *Sob*

I've already completed all of her related quests (If there's the three of them, Freeing her, Retrieving her bracelet & The kidnapping)

I also eagerly wait to take that bracelet of hers and combine it with the rose sword. *Cough*

There's no time limit to retrieve her, but I don't off hand remember if it affets the potential romance. She should be on the first floor of Five Flagons, near the bar. Have you done the bard stronghold quest? I think that might spoil things.

Guest Guest

Hello,

I was wondering , Amber does have a Epilogue right? Im romancing her and am almost to TOB, b4 when i got to TOB at the start , i was no longer able to talk to her at all...is that normal? Can u not flirt with her once u go into TOB.......i figured that the flirt ability would carry into TOB......btw i love this mod, great job :) Now if i only could learn to do it lol

Guest Guest
Hello,

I was wondering , Amber does have a Epilogue right? Im romancing her and am almost to TOB, b4 when i got to TOB at the start , i was no longer able to talk to her at all...is that normal? Can u not flirt with her once u go into TOB.......i figured that the flirt ability would carry into TOB......btw i love this mod, great job :) Now if i only could learn to do it lol

Nm there isnt, which makes no sense to me. I dont understand how one would release a mod without at least a epilogue

I wasnt sure where to put this so I'll put it here, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed playing this mod, Amber is only the 2nd romanced mod ive done (other being Sarileth), look forward to the tob portion. When that comes out will it just overwrite the current amber i have installed? or do i need to start new for the tob portion?

Keep up the great work :)

Guest Suslik

I have a problem with the first quest. I wonder if it is me doing something wrong or some bug in mod:

"Amber's lost belongings" quest. She asks me to go to prison and look for bracelet which some guard has probably snatched. I've told to all guards in the prison, but not a single reply concerning bracelets or anything. I think the guy who was guarding amber was called "Max", but he is not present there any longer, some "Ed" is on his place.

If it is my fault, please do not tell the exact solution, just give me a hint what to do.

Quick query!

I reformed my party and got rid of Amber (Wanting to do a quick run through with Jan's, Mazzy's, Anomen's, Cernd's and Keldorn's respective quests) I THINK she mentioned going to the Five Flagon's Inn (Second floor?) However exploring all floors of the place I can't seem to find her anywhere....

So!

1) Is there a time limit to retrieve Amber before she decides to walk off and wander Faerun without me forevermore?

2) Will this ruin any prospective romance? (Especially considering the fact that I seem to have two other cocurrent romances going on with Jaheira and Viconia *Cough*)

3) Where is she? / where did she go? *Sob*

I've already completed all of her related quests (If there's the three of them, Freeing her, Retrieving her bracelet & The kidnapping)

I also eagerly wait to take that bracelet of hers and combine it with the rose sword. *Cough*

>>>> Amber seemed to have disappeared on me during the kidnapping quest. After you kill the mage and search the upper floor all I find is a corpse and a candlebra on the ground. Where is she supposed to be?

Hi i have issue with a crash during the romance where she asked What type of Woman i like but it crashed every time is there a quick fix. I bought the game on steam and i have the following mods install

Isra

an Branwen mod

DeArnise romance

Saerileth

Sellswords

Tashia

Tyris Flare

I also buoguth the game from steam and its the Bgee verison thanks and i have windows 8 thanks again