I can't get the mod working properly

MorphineSyringe

Hi there. Is it possible that this is broken in Windows 10? I've got a 1680x1050 monitor (16:10 ratio), but I can barely see anything, so I picked 1280x800 as pr. post #2. But no matter what option I select in the nvidia control panel, the game won't scale. I keep having black bars with all the options, and also using the "override the scaling mode set by games and programs". Does anyone else experience any issues with Windows 10?

In a non CPU intergrated display cards(aka the nVidia Control Panel for example has the Display -options too, as shown previously, the AMD Catalyst Control Center has very much the same options), so the scaling options are controlled by the videocards control panel.

If you have intergrated video cards, you can really only use the native max resolution. Or the options that you can adjust the Windows background resolutions to be, from the normal Control Panel -> Display settings. And you have to have that in use before you start the game, as far as I am aware of.

Then also you probably need to install the game to a place you can actually influence the games actual settings, so install it into your profile files in Windows 10, aka here's a good spot: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\BGII - SoA\

Archived