Annoying problem.

Ayyy Genesis

Yo. Alright, so I am attempting to install BG1 NPC Project via the BWS, but every time I attempt to, a bunch of yellow bars show up underneath almost every BG1 NPC Project component. In the yellow bars, it says the names of many large mods, such as the Sandrah Saga, Drizzt Saga, etc.

"Sandrah cannot be installed without these mods: SandrahNPC and SandrahPID_Repair and DrizztSaga and bg1npc (component 0&1&9&10&11&12&13&14&15&16) and DSotSC and NTotSC and Ascension and TDDz and TGC1E and SirinesCall are installed together."

I don't understand? I have absolutely no intentions of installing Sandrah Saga, DrizztSaga, or any of the other stuff. Why is it trying to force me to download them for BG1 NPC Project, something I assumed to be completely separate?

Yo. Alright, so I am attempting to install BG1 NPC Project via the BWS, but every time I attempt to, a bunch of yellow bars show up underneath almost every BG1 NPC Project component. In the yellow bars, it says the names of many large mods, such as the Sandrah Saga, Drizzt Saga, etc.

"Sandrah cannot be installed without these mods: SandrahNPC and SandrahPID_Repair and DrizztSaga and bg1npc (component 0&1&9&10&11&12&13&14&15&16) and DSotSC and NTotSC and Ascension and TDDz and TGC1E and SirinesCall are installed together."

I don't understand? I have absolutely no intentions of installing Sandrah Saga, DrizztSaga, or any of the other stuff. Why is it trying to force me to download them for BG1 NPC Project, something I assumed to be completely separate?

BG1NPC Project requires no other mods to be present, only some dependencies between internal components exist.

Sandrah requires BG1NPC Project and the other mods listed - but not the other way round.

PS - these things are better reported to the BWS thread since this has nothing to do with the involved mods.

Actually, more likely scenario is, you unselected the BG1 NPC Project mod and thus the mods that require this mod try to appeal to your conciseness to include the mod, not the other way around.

Ah, thank you for the fast response.

Can you explain a bit more, please? I made a fresh install of everything, to hopefully fix the problem. Went into BWS, began adding my mods - made sure to ignore everything in the 'Big Mods' section. It was going well, until I began checking the BG1 NPC boxes. Just to check, I went Back, and it showed the eyesore once again:

0d84044535afff732b9edf3d00d60998.png

Archived