mystery drink

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, what do you have to do to obtain the alcoholic drink that Drini's never had before. Iv'e looked at the fivle flaggon's and the docks surrounding it and can't seem to find anyone of interest, so what to I have to do andwho do I have to find in order to get this drink?

Cheers

Unfortunately, most of the activity leading to this drink is driven by the Five Flagons area script--which requires an area patch, which in turn requires that you've never visited the area in the game yet. You could CLUAConsole the item into your inventory if you wanted to complete the quest; oherwise there's really no way to really enable this sequence midgame without hacking into your save.

Guest Guest

Do you know the code for the drink or for the guy you have to talk to and do you know what it means when it says "Active Stack" after entering a cheat code. Thanks

Use this:

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("g3drink1")

Do this inside of the Five Flagons, as a followup encounter will happen once you leave.

An active stack message usually means you entered something invalid after the CLUAConsole bit.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the help but your'e cheat code dosen't seem to be working it just keeps coming up with the same old Active Stack message what do I have to do to get past this

Archived