Voicing?

Aphril

I was just wondering if you had anyone doing Delainy's voice yet? I'm a voice actress who is new to the modding community, and I'd be willing to send you some samples if you tell me what kind of voice you're looking for. Hope to hear from you!

I'll let Bri answer this definitively when she wanders by, but I think she already has someone lined up. Even if not for Delainy, I'm sure there are quite a few folks that would love to have a voice actress both here at G3 and elsewhere. :D

There is no one tapped to be the voice at the moment. The main thing was I wanted to get most of the writing done before we go searching for a voice. We do have the planned sound set finished, but we were going to wait until other matters were finished.

And no, we don't have anyone lined up for Durlyle either.

Even if not for Delainy, I'm sure there are quite a few folks that would love to have a voice actress both here at G3 and elsewhere. :D

Definately. I've got a couple of female parts in Aklon that could do with some voice acting. Sadly, they're not written yet, but I'll put up a post in Aklon's forum when they are.

Yep, one good thing I'm seeing is that many other modules that are coming out do have more speaking parts for the other non-player characters, and not just the other NPC in general. I do like seeing that happen.

The biggest obstacle for Del right now, though, is my own fault...the speed of my writing.

The biggest obstacle for Del right now, though, is my own fault...the speed of my writing.

Yeah, get going, Bri! :D:D

One would think you were eagerly awaiting Del ;-)

Gimme gimme gimme!

(No ABBA related responses...)

she is the turnip queen, seventeen, Jansen-keen...

she is the turnip queen...

how about some mutated abba...

hmmm...this might make a good song... :D:D:D:D

Archived