Sarah v3

25 replies to this topic

#16 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2763 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:25 PM

And all the voicing is in. Just need to package it and get it ready for download. :blush:

-Ace

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#17 Jordoo

Jordoo
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:36 PM

:blush: Nice I'll probably finish my current game this weekend, great timing for me! I guess I'd better get to that party planning.

Any NPC's that Sarah chats with more than others or who's banters you were particularly happy with?

#18 theacefes

theacefes

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2763 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

I believe she's got a rather funny banter with Jan that I wrote together with none other than Feuille (Auren's voice actress).

I'll admit that that NPC-NPC banters are among my least favorite to write in general, simply because I don't feel that I've played the game enough to have the deep understanding of the complex personalities of the Bioware NPCs that many other modders seem to have, so I don't feel particularly qualified to write any of them.

My favorite banter is actually a crossmod with Auren that I wrote that will play if Auren and Nalia are romancing. It's silly. :blush:

-Ace

----

#19 Athos

Athos
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

I'll play with Sarah, Auren and Nalia... Still have to decide on the other two, but I'm thinking Misnc and Aerie (this way the party will have 3 'couples'... could be Haer'Dalis and Aerie too...). I'd also like to know your thoughts (or the thoughts of others who've played the mods) on banthers.

#20 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1733 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:59 PM

He! I also wanted to play with Auren, Nalia and Sarah :blush: I'd use Xan (romance) and Jaheira as the other companions. Whoa! - a lot of girls I see :D
"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#21 Jordoo

Jordoo
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:58 AM

I usually just play 4 main characters until I pick up Imoen as my 5th and then you know who in ToB to put me at 6.

So I've decided to go with:
PC Multi Th/Ma
Sarah
Minsc (hacked to Barbarian)
Viconia (wanted to try the Vici Relationship Mod)

#22 Athos

Athos
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:02 AM

Yeah, the party is up and running. So far, so good. Both Sarah and Auren are very likable and well balanced.

I have one question and one complain though.

Q: Will Auren and Sarah banther with each other? I believe I've read something about this somewhere, but I don't know if I need a crossmod or not. So far they haven't acknowledged one another.

C: The voicing is great! Except... it's kinda... unrealistic... weird... bizarre... when they receive damage. There was Auren being hacked by a skeleton warrior and instead of growling in pain she's repeatedly saying "hey!" "hey!" "HEY!!".And for Sarah it's "No!". I hope I get used to it, but for now it's annoying :blush:

I'll post a more indepth opinion after I play them longer. Am looking forward for this party. Probably the greatest bunch of do-gooders I've ever played :D

#23 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1733 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:54 AM

A: They will - according to the readme - banter with eachother.
"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#24 Jordoo

Jordoo
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

I've got my group up and running as well, Sarah's a sweety so far but she did hold her own well in a banter with Viconia. Can't wait to get back to this game hopefully I'll have some time tonight. :blush:

#25 Athos

Athos
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

A: They will - according to the readme - banter with eachother.

Can someone confirm me this? Do I have to install them in a specific order? I'd really hate to miss this.

#26 theacefes

theacefes

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2763 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:38 PM

Yes, they will banter with each other. Auren must be in a romance with Nalia. The game will fire the banter automatically as long as that condition is met.

-Ace

----

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users