Chapter number in save-game list not matching with CHAPTER global variable?

So I installed EET on my Steam version of the EE games in order to do a full-trilogy run-through, and things seem to be going fine except that, after starting Chapter 9 in SOD, the chapter number on my save games (as shown on the load game list) jumped, for some reason, to 21, and is being incremented from there (so my "Chapter 10 start" game says "Chapter 22, 160 days", etc.).

Checking the global variables with the console, "Chapter" there is still what it should be, so I don't expect there will be any actual issues as a result from this but it's still rather strange - does anyone know where the game reads the number it lists there from and whether I can tweak it with NearInfinity?

Thanks.

So I installed EET on my Steam version of the EE games in order to do a full-trilogy run-through, and things seem to be going fine except that, after starting Chapter 9 in SOD, the chapter number on my save games (as shown on the load game list) jumped, for some reason, to 21, and is being incremented from there (so my "Chapter 10 start" game says "Chapter 22, 160 days", etc.).

Checking the global variables with the console, "Chapter" there is still what it should be, so I don't expect there will be any actual issues as a result from this but it's still rather strange - does anyone know where the game reads the number it lists there from and whether I can tweak it with NearInfinity?

Thanks.

The day count is also wrong most of the time. This is just a display thing we found long ago and it seems it is not even caused by EET but something in the original game. File it as *cosmetic*, K3thos who made EET has not been around for a long time but maybe the EE patch 2.5 will fix it.

In game everything works correct.

PS - This may differ per install and depend as well on the GUI you are using.

Edited by Roxanne