While I'm at it

Shaitan

Do you perchance know if Kivan (mod NPC) in D'arnisse Keep when he normally grabs the Elven Court Bow, but know takes Mauler's Arm still will comment on the bow or will keep quiet untill we actually finds the bow. This probally also applies to other NPC's??

Kivan does have an area check for his Elven Court bow comment, so unless you return to the keep with the bow, you wouldn't see the comment (unless you are lucky enough to find it there).

(Strictly speaking, there's nothing about the comment that requires it to take place in the de'Arnise keep.)

Whether other NPCs would be affected by this as well depends on whether or not they are required to be in a specific area when the find they item.

Xan uses Ring +2 as a check(they talk with PC about the ring Aran gave her), but looks like the Amulet of Power and this ring aren't randomized, so.

It's actually very cool to see Ring +3 randomized - I always wanted to get both the ring and the bonuses the Deck provided.

Looking into this a little further, I've found that someone in Beyond the Law comments on the Skin of the Ghoul if you find it around the area of the undead village. Skin of the Ghoul is currently being randomised.

At the present, I've looked through the following mods:

Amber

Angelo

Auren

BanterPack

BG1 NPC

Beyond the Law

Chloe

Coran Extended Friendship

Crossmod Banterpack

de'Arnise Romance

Dark Side of the Sword Coast

Edwin Romance (SoA, ToB and Flirts)

Fade

Gavin

Hubelpot

IEP Banters

IEP Mazzy

IEP Viconia

IEP Yoshimo

Iylos

Keeping Yoshimo

Kelsey (SoA and ToB)

Keto

Kivan

Longer Road

Luxley

Mur'Neth

Nathaniel

Ninde

NPC Flirtpack

Sarah

Sarevok Romance

Shadows of Soubar

Spellhold Gauntlet

Tashia

Xan (for completeness :) )

Xulaye

Yikari

The only issue I've noticed is with Beyond the Law.

I'll keep on looking through the remaining NPC mods and other mods which may have issues like these.

I'll see about making the randomisation of these items optional in v2 (provided there is a mod installed which uses it).

Please also take a look at the Undying from CoM

Cheers

No problems there, as far as I can tell.

I think I've looked at almost every NPC mod out there by now (a few one-day NPCs may be missing and there were a few more that were just more trouble than they were worth) and I haven't noticed any more actual issues.

Saerileth comments on Soul Reaver and the Eye of Tyr (only Eye of Tyr is randomised at the present), but there is no area check so there should be no problem.

In addition to Xan's potential problem, Neh'taniel comments on Saving Grace +3 provided it is found in Amunator's temple under Athkatla. But neither of these items are randomised at the present time.

Archived