Photo

Assertion Failed Error

4 replies to this topic

#1 haze

haze
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:12 PM

I have a BGT install of the Windows version running in a wineskin wrapper. It runs great. Anyhow, I had the widescreen setup for my Cinema Display and now I am traveling with a higher resolution on my retina macbook pro. Anyhow, I ran the widescreen mod again to change the resolution and now the game won't start. I get an "assertion ailed in ChVidFont.cpp at the line number 369. Any ideas? I can't even start the game now.

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 4.46.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 4.46.20 PM.png

#2 haze

haze
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:40 PM

No ideas? :(

Jonesing to play.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6554 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:38 AM

Weidu.log please.... and did you use some font changer mod or something like that ?

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#4 haze

haze
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:13 AM

I have a bigger font mod installed. Wineskin has been working great. Funny how the Windows version of the game and mods run better on OSX than the OSX versions. I was tempted to try the EE stuff as it runs natively, but is missing a couple mods like level 1 npcs. Anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I have a backup before I ran widescreen mod again, but I am away from home for a few weeks and no Cinema Display.

Attached File  WeiDU.log   26.7KB   75 downloads

#5 haze

haze
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

Bummer. I guess I should have bought the enhanced editions last week when GoG had them on sale. Hopefully, my saved games/characters will load in a new install.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users