tablet 7 inch widescreen gemrb 540 960

3 replies to this topic

#1 szkut

szkut
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Welcome,

The Widescreen Mod doesnt supports resolutions X - below 640, (i'm trying gemrb).

My tablet has a native resolution of 540 x 960 - Alcatel OneTouch Easy pixi 7.

Is there any way to set the native resolution or can I set higher resolution than the native? (I have no xperience with tablets)

Thanks!

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6794 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:21 AM

Widescreen mod can do anything from 641x481 up with the GemRP settings(if I remember it correctly)... yeah, so you just have to look it up vertically as horizontally(or the other way around, whatever) as the Graphical User interface will not fit into the screen in the games. Which is partially why the 641 x ??? and ??? x 481 are the minimum specs. So just set it to 960 x 540 and you should be golden.

AKA, look it at from this angle, with that resolution:

nx4bur.jpg

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 12 July 2015 - 09:24 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#3 szkut

szkut
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:44 AM

right, don't I think of that - Noob :)

#4 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3139 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

Here is a fresh gemrb (alpha) android build if you insist on not waiting for a release:

https://sourceforge..../android/0.8.3/

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Play android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tablet, 7 inch, widescreen, gemrb, 540, 960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users