Photo

BGQE v9 Bug Thread

19 replies to this topic

#16 Arfaroth

Arfaroth
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:49 PM

I noticed that Arfaroth appears to be using WeiDU 231.07.  That might be the problem.  I didn't think a version of WeiDU that old was bundled with the mod, so I downloaded a fresh copy of the OSX version of bgqe.  The mod is packaged with WeiDU v236, but it's named 'setup-bg1re'. The .command file is also for bg1re.  I've confirmed the bgqe installs fine on OSX Yosemite with an up-to-date version of WeiDU (works for either v236 or v237).

Arfaroth, here's a copy of WeiDU v237 named setup-bgqe.  Just trash the old version of setup-bgqe currently in the Resources folder, download the new version, unzip the archive, and copy the setup-bgqe file into the Resources folder.  Then try installing again.

https://dl.dropboxus...e_weiduv237.zip

Many thanks for your help!!!

I've done and it works fine!!

Many many thanks!!!

#17 AstroBryGuy

AstroBryGuy

Mod Tinker

• Gibberlings
  • 517 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:12 AM

Arfaroth, Jastey - Happy to help and glad it works! :)

#18 Zed Nocear

Zed Nocear
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

On my computer BGQE V9 final doesn't install on Tutu. Weidu rapports missing ~bg1re/lib/X#BIMOEN_TUTU.D~. If I changed patch in TP2 to ~bgqe/lib/X#BIMOEN_TUTU.D~ I could install BGQE on Tutu.

Surprisingly ~bg1re/lib/X#BIMOEN_BGT.D~ 3 lines below doesn't prevent BGQE to install on BGT.

Another little thing: all dialogues in TP2 are compiled with "USING ~bgqe/tra/autotra/%LANGUAGE%/XXXXXXXX.tra~" but in line 1826 of TP2 is "USING ~bgqe/tra\%s\C#Q10001.tra~". Is it right?

Edited by Zed Nocear, 12 February 2015 - 09:50 AM.

#19 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6741 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:10 AM

Thank you! I seem to have mixed up the mods' acronyms quite heavily... Will prepare an update.

#20 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6741 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

New versions 9.1 are up. No content changes, only installation issues were fixed (hopefully). Thank you again!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users