Photo

A Warm Place for Noober - This a Mini-Quest?

4 replies to this topic

#1 saint-michael

saint-michael
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

Been enjoying the mod so far but this one has me confused.  I initially completed the Noober quest earlier completely forgetting this.  So I respawn him, initiated the dialogue, moved the game 3 days and come back and he is not at the bridge at the lower end of the map.  Is he in another location or did I trigger this wrong?

#2 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6969 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:21 AM

Please define "initially completed the Noober quest earlier   (...) I respawn him"

The bgqe quest kicks in automatically (at least it should) two days after the original game content for Noober is through and he wasn't attacked by the party. The timer is set in his first meeting dialogue. For this, the mod has to be installed before the first meeting with Noober. He then respawns at [2444.3235]. Mind that the mod uses a custom cre: "c#lcno01". For the dialogue to work, the variable Global("C#LCNOOB_Quest","GLOBAL",1) has to be at 1.

#3 Arthas

Arthas
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

can you tell me how to make this quest begin ?

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6309 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:35 PM

Didn't jastey just say that... you complete the original games content with Noober

Spoiler
... and then you come back 2 days later on the same map.. and he'll be waiting for you with a new ... hair-brained scheme to drive you crazy. Or something.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 09 August 2016 - 02:37 PM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#5 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6969 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:06 AM

Go through the original Noober content until he leaves. Do not kill or attack Nobber. Wait for two ingame days. Noober should respawn. Talk to him.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users