Mac Users, I need your help!

Grim Squeaker

You'll notice that we don't have an OSX release of Tyris yet. For that I apologise. I have a version ready but it is completely untested. Fortunately all that needs testing is if it installs correctly and audio unpacks.

So all I need is one brave volunteer with the OSX version of the game to install it and tell me it works.

If you're up to this enormous challenge, let me know :)

I have a Mac, and I'm not afraid to use it! :cool:

Currently attempting another multimod install, following the BWP installation order. Tyris Flare installed without errors, so it's possible that the only change needed is to include whatever files are essential to a Mac OS X mod in the package (I don't know what the current convention is, but I'll need to know in order to properly complete my own mod).

My testing installation (clean install + BG2 Fixpack) is currently in use to test Fiars NPC. When I'm finished with that, I can uninstall that mod and install Tyris Flare to test.

Happy modding,

Eric

Party discovered Tyris Flare after some adventures in her spawning area, and she joined in. Everything about her character appears as it should. Party now consists of: female Human T -> M, Yasraena, Saerileth, Darian, Tyris Flare, and Aerie. Just need to find better weapons for her, and we'll be good to go. Trying to find Valygar, but he's not in Umar Hills or in his home in Athkatla, so I have no clue where else he could be (he was always in his cabin in past games).

I'll report back if anything should be reported ;)

Happy modding,

Eric

Archived