Photo

BG2:EE - Unfinished Business, Almateria's RP, SC Stratagems, W.Tactics, far right difficulty slider (insane)

38 replies to this topic

#31 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6253 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

This picture has a

Nothing. Try as you might to recreate the two poses the man have, and my bet is that you'll quickly find out that the spear could never go to the man at that angle. But then they didn't exactly have photography at that age.
Although it can be argued that actually the great artists actually used photographic technics to create their works. How, it's part of their skillset, aka they were able to use something like a whole in a box to enable them to trace the outlines of their subjects with extreme accuracy. Yeah, it actually works.

What a meaning of th...

Well, it's a part of a story. Imagine a town in the desert, and there's this man that looks totally out of his mind. And then he says the lines.

You are free to search for the limit - this is mean that I (i.e.) can try to search for limit of something, but limit of what exactly ???

The limits of sanity of course. See, he drew the (border)line in the sand. The trick is that the wind probably swept it away a long time ago.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 23 February 2016 - 09:55 PM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#32 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:52 PM

i'll punch you for your shameful attitude towards modern art

I hope the punch will be not so hard :p . The better just say me from an what anime is the hero that described on your avatar. This is a cool anime or an anime like that "abstract art". :)

This is NOGALO, ofc. ccc.....

Hello kreso .

First I can not to view a video "online", because of my stupid connection.
Second I have a hell no idea what this NOGALO is .... :)

Nothing. Try as you might to recreate the two poses the man have, and my bet is that you'll quickly find out that the spear could never go to the man at that angle. But then they didn't exactly have photography at that age.
Although it can be argued that actually the great artists actually used photographic technics to create their works. How, it's part of their skillset, aka they were able to use something like a whole in a box to enable them to trace the outlines of their subjects with extreme accuracy. Yeah, it actually works.

I think not. It is a very easy to strike like that with a spear. The spear with that angle is aimed right at the man (Hector).
Yeah some of an images is "obscured" and so what :) this is just a playing with perception and do not changing the nature of a things.

Well, it's a part of a story. Imagine a town in the desert, and there's this man that looks totally out of his mind. And then he says the lines.

Maybe it is a cool story.

The limits of sanity of course. See, he drew the (border)line in the sand. The trick is that the wind probably swept it away a long time ago.

Thanx! This is really helping me to understand that sentence at least.
As for me I believe in the sanity and humanity. But, unfortunately many times at 20th century (i.e.) humans that believes in different kind of a mythology did nasty the insane things. This is so sad :( . Especially sad that many of them still holding same utopia course... :cry:

Edited by frostysh, 24 February 2016 - 01:01 PM.

"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

#33 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:51 AM

You can easily avoid to read my s*t that is a somekind of mini-blog and you may want to focus on the hard battles that is marked correspondingly. I tried to avoid much of spoilers. And do not know what is the final party will be. Perhaps: DIVINER, RANGER (because of a bug that I can not release Minsc), SUN SOUL MONK, ILLUSIONIST/THIEF , FIGHTER (or BOUNTY-HUNTER, I do not know for now), SHAPESHIFTER.
Athkatla. Slums District
Spoiler

To be continued . . .

Athkatla. Graveyard District
Spoiler

To be continued . . .

Athkatla. Temple District (-The Pictures inside a spoiler-)
Spoiler

To be continued . . .

Athkatla. The City Gates
Spoiler

Edited by frostysh, 24 April 2016 - 10:53 PM.

"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

#34 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

I am sorry for the double post, BUT - your forum have an limit of BB Codes per post, and limit of IMG bb codes especially that making my thumbnail an invisible. so after that limit is reached forums starting to mess with it... Or that was my i.browser, but I have doubts about that..

de'Arnise Hold (-The Hard Battle(s)--The Pictures inside a spoiler-)
Spoiler

Trademeet
Spoiler

Athkatla. Government District
Spoiler

Umar Hills
Spoiler

Edited by frostysh, 24 April 2016 - 10:47 PM.

- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

- Steven Weinberg

#35 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:45 PM

Temple Ruins (-The Hard Battle(s)--The Pictures inside a spoiler-)
Spoiler

Athkatla. Bridge District (-The Hard Battle(s)--The Pictures inside a spoiler-)
Spoiler

Druid Grove
Spoiler

Wild Forest
Spoiler

Hidden Refuge
Spoiler

Abandoned Amphitheater
Spoiler

Heretic Temple
Spoiler

- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

- Steven Weinberg

#36 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1727 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:26 AM

more like a "fun" mod than actual restoration. my advice (with all due respect to Almateria) - uninstall.

With all due respect, get bent, pal. >:-[

The restoration projekt is a must have mod. It improves the overall gamingexperience by improving the immersion.

"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#37 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

The restoration projekt is a must have mod. It improves the overall gamingexperience by improving the immersion.

Not so bad mod, but of course I don't accept the alll content of that. But I will install it, when I will continue my playtrough for BG2, for no I am on Siege of Dragonspear ^^
- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

- Steven Weinberg

#38 Almateria

Almateria
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

I think it's p neat

#39 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:38 AM

I think it's p neat

Sorry for offtopic, but how to register on pocketplane or sorcererplace forums? Son of preacher man registration says to me than I need to obtain some "approval" from administration - is this ok, or it is a bug?
- Eric Hoffer

- Albert Einstein

- Steven Weinberg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users