A shapeshifting issue

Azadriel

First things first; well met to you all! It's taken me 16 years to finally delve into the world of modding, but so far it's been highly interesting!

I've been lurking G3 for many years now, usually prowling for cool mods, expansions and conversions -and I have to say; so many of the mods that you guys create are plain awesome!

Being a fan of "most things druid", I've tried to create a shapeshifting mod to deal with the severly underpowered shapeshifting abilities of the druid. I shamelessly used the Bear Walker mod as a template & tutorial.

So; I'm using the Item: Create Magical Weapon [111] OPcode, which produces an item with the Polymorph into Specific [135] OPcode. So far so good. However, when using the OPcode Item: Remove Item [112], I am stuck in the new animal form. All effects, spells etc. tied to the shapeshifting form are removed, but the graphic displaying an animal is not.

What am I doing wrong? The error seems to be tied to the .cre file, since the bear form from the Bear Walker form performs flawlessly; it is any of the other .cre files that simply won't go away once applied (and yes; the timing is set to [2-While equiped]).

Any inputs or suggestions would be most welcome!

Sincere Regards,

Azadriel

Archived