Help with conversion of PST animations to BG2

1 reply to this topic

#1 VB13

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

I've been trying to use the animations done by Cuv from PST and use them in BG2. If I'm following the instructions correctly, I must rename the animations files to the right prefix founf in ANISND.ids. Example:

Example: Let's say I want to use the WIGHT_2 animation slot for my animation. I would take each file and rename them accordingly with BAUBA1 --> MWI2A1, BAUBA1E --> MWI2A1E, BAUBA2 --> MWI2A2, BAUBA2E --> MWI2A2E, etc.

Here's the link to the instructions:

Thing is, I've tried to rename my files like said, transfered them to the override folder, used the right animation to my creature (I've took Mellisan animation and replaced it with the bariaur one) and nothing happens.

Am I missing something? Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Sam.

• Modders
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:07 PM

Use Infinity Animations instead?

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

-- to Portalbendarwinden

Posted Image
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users