Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Ok, after a vast gap, I've finally finished another dialogue. It's a pretty big one, describing the various people Aklon's met and befreinded in his travels, so I haven't spent all this time swanning about doing nothing. :D The next couple of dialogues are short, so they should be done much more quickly.

Thanks icelus (says BigRob ten days later... :D ), progress is always being made, just not always at the same pace.

On that note, I've finished another dialogue, making 17 total PC initiated dialogues. Now, I'm moving onto the romance specific PC inits. There will probably be slightly more of these (20ish), but some of them are going to be very short. There will also be the "story" PC init, which is available to all players, but draws on things said to Aklon during the romance as well as in other PC inits, so I'm doing it last.

After that, it's flirts, quests, banters, cleanup and coding.

Edited by BigRob

OK, just a quick update. Two more interactions down and about half-way through a third.

And all I can say is: I'm so glad I haven't been doing the writing on computer. So many corrupted files.... so much re-installing..... :D

Ok, the latest dialogue is finished. What was meant to be a dialogue of snippets too small to rate their own entries turned into a hulking conversation (That's not a conversation about shipwrecks).

So I've been writing all this time, really! :rant: