Translations

Wisp

Item Randomiser does insert a few new lines of text into the game. Version 2 will insert a few more.

If anyone cares to translate them, I'll be happy to include the translations in v2.

The tra files for v2 are attached to this post as a zip archive.

No problem. V2 with translation will be published on polish BG2 site, I hope that it's not a problem for you. We're usually doing this thing when waiting for update lasts too long for players :blush: I'll probably have to translate readme, because your mod needs a lot of attention when used, I hate to do that. (little note to people who were sending some translations updates to me: I think that at the end of next week I'l handle all of them. Sorry for delays. Fcuk you, Real Life and Ada95)

I forgot a journal entry. This line has been added to solkni.tra:

@21="The Solamnic Knights: Ribald may be able to help.

The Cowled Wizard Corneil suggested that Ribald at the Adventuers' Mart at Waukeen's Promenade may be able to help with having the Solamic Knights sent home, though he was quite rude about it."

Goddamn, thanks to swine influenza I was pretty off these days, now I've got a serie of exams. I dunno when I'll do this bro.

Okay. I guess it will be alright if I include the stuff you've already translated and simply add the new strings in english to the polish tra files? Better than nothing, and all that.

In other news, v3 is pretty much on track for being packaged on monday 14/12. If there are any current efforts towards translating the mod that will probably not be ready by then, please let me know. I can delay a few days (but not too long), if that is the case.

No chance for me. Monday: exam number one. Wednesday: scheme of electronic device in autoCAD. Friday: exam number two. Both exams are math's. I can handle it in friday but sad panda, earlier it's impossible for me. But you can always publish v3, I'll put a package with polish translation and paste it in polish community of BG2 modding. I think that there aren't many polish players who are looking at G3 for mods in polish thanks to our Ramazith's Tower :thumbsup:

Archived