Skie

PetrusOctavianus

I didn't write for Skie, but (as I said before) I think crossmod content is a great thing, as it completes playing experience and increases compatibility between mods. The only thing you have to be careful about is whether the item names and/or triggers of the mod you are using might change in a later version. But all in all: Yes, please.

Sounds great to me!

If you create a variable to flag that you've had the "Tell Skie about her brother" conversation, I can add a check to Brilla's dialog so Skie won't interject with her "Why didn't you tell me my brother is dead??" line.

I made the following edits to x#kaqst.d.

CHAIN ~%tutu_var%BRILLA~ X#BrillaEddardDeath
@8
== ~%SKIE_BANTER%~ IF ~InParty("skie") InMyArea("skie") !StateCheck("skie",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) GlobalLT("T1M2DeadEddy","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN @9
== ~%tutu_var%BRILLA~ IF ~InParty("skie") InMyArea("skie") !StateCheck("skie",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) GlobalLT("T1M2DeadEddy","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN @10

This should block the following lines of dialog from Skie and Brilla if T1M2DeadEddy > 1. The dialog will skip to Brilla confronting Skie about running away.

@9    = ~No... no... Why have not you told me, <CHARNAME>? M-m-y brother... o, no!~
@10   = ~Hush, girl.~

Does that sound good, Thimblerig?

That looks perfect. Thank you so much! :D

Also also - I am thinking of writing a dialogue fix for Skie, so that she can react when she hears news of her father's death, but only once. (It turns up in town gossip quite a bit.)

Is that something you'd be interested in?

It would make sense to have Skie's reaction to her father's death in BG1NPC (where else would it make as much sense).

In my opinion, this goes beyond the "BG1NPC is closed content-wise", as it fills an oversight in the original interjections (her character is not sketched out beliebably if she reacts at point y with surprise and horror to the news if the party heard it before x times).

But it would be new content, which the crew did decide would not be added any more, so I'd like to wait for other BG1NPC crew to speak their mind.

I vote strongly for taking it in, though, and making it consistent with Skie other BG1NPC added reactions to her father's death. - Defined like this, it might not even really count as "new content", actually.

But it would be new content, which the crew did decide would not be added any more, so I'd like to wait for other BG1NPC crew to speak their mind.

I can write it as a separate mini-mod that is compatible with or without BG1NPC, at need. It's a bit more complicated, but certainly doable. Up to you guys, really.

How would this interact with Skie's dialog with Angelo? It appears to cover Skie learning about her father's death.

Skie = ~You... you monster! If father were here to stop you, you would be... be hanging from the gallows!~
Angelo = ~Ahhh, but sadly he isn't. A tragic, tragic loss to us all. But what is even more tragic is, that in her distraught state of mind his beautiful young daughter decided to take revenge on the men that she thought killed her father... Such a waste. *sigh* No matter...~
Skie = ~How dare you! My father-~
Angelo = ~Your father would do nothing, Lady Silvershield. Unless you raise him from his grave.~
Skie = ~What?!? Wha... what are you saying?~
Angelo = ~I'm afraid your father, most regrettably, was diced over an extended period of time, by a person or persons unknown.~
Skie = ~Father...? Wait, you... you're *lying*! Father's bodyguards were among the finest in the city's guard. They would never let mere thugs get within a breadth of him.~
Angelo = ~Ah... well, due to the present state of emergency, those had to be reassigned to more important duties.~
Skie = ~What?! More IMPORTANT!?! What's more important to the city than the life of a Grand Duke?~
Angelo = ~There are the lives - and property - of all citizens to be secured by maintenance of public order. And, oh yes. There is the invasion from Amn to defend against. Or perhaps in your Grand Tour with your fellow thugs, you'd not heard of that?~
Skie = ~The threat from Amn is YOUR invention! Liar!~

I'd naturally add lots of things to BG1 NPC mod. Plenty. Additional routes for the Ducal Palace, Tiax gathering worshippers, thrice as much banter, a romance with Eldoth, extra dialogues for Xan(back in the day we talked with Domi, and we decided to stop on what we had to keep the balance of content between the romances), that late night dialogue with Jaheira, the one that went into BG1 RE - ideas floundering.

Thing is, I can't.

BG1 NPC was very wisely divided by Czars/Czarinas, people who each were responsible for each character and who kept that vision consistent. I may disagree with Jaheira's Cloakwood quest, or feel that ABC is a different character and should be portrayed better, but it's not up to me. That's why Domi couldn't write her Safana romance and went for Salomeya instead, for example.

(Btw, the dialogue AstroBryGuy is quoting here is a fine example of why overdoing this is not necessarily a splendid idea: in this dialogue Skie is a strong character in her own right, and while her prejudice and inexperience shows, she's absolutely not a one-dimensional pampered and shallow character most people are taking her for).

That's why now, when this collective vision and quality control is gone, BG1 NPC is done.

(From what I see, BG1 mod realm is mostly Jastey's realm now, with a lovely quest mod, a romantic project with BG1 RE, Ajantis' extra modifications and perhaps more mods to come).

EDIT: also, this is a thread started in 2009. I'd caution against necroposting, for obvious reasons.

What we are discussing, is far, far, far from a new romance or a friendship path, or a new quest, so no need for exaggeration.

To be honest, I don't see the discussed addition of reactions from Skie to news and rumors of her father's death (before confronting Angelo) as actually new content: I see it as a "content oversight fix".

BG1NPC adds reactions of the NPCs to certain game events. Skie's reaction to her father's death is one of them, and it's an important one, because if she hears about her father's death without reacting, it's a bad character design. If she hears about it several times and only reacts at some point, or always reacts like she heard it the first time, it's an oversight that makes the mod experience unsatisfying.

I strongly doubt this was intentional by the original Skie-writers. (As an example: Ajantis reacts strongly to the news of the PC being a child of Bhaal. His character design implodes if he doesn't react, as does his romance. If, say, there would be another source for this info that I missed while writing the reaction, I'd be very happy if someone would point me to it, or even add it if I am no longer around. It's called consistency.)

And, even with the original crew for Skie no longer around, I am sure an intelligent writer would be capable of taking on the characterization the original Czars used, and fill the oversight with a reaction that fits in. [E.g. Maybe only adding a small reaction from Skie for the first rumor of her father's death, where she says something like "What is this about my fahter being murdered? <CHARNAME>, I don't believe it, but let us check on him a soon as possible." (This, in connection with a check variable that prevents her from reacting at every instance whether she heard the news for the first time, and also prevents her "how do we black mail my father" dialogue with Eldoth when he is actually already death would definitely be more a FIX than a content addition, and consistent with her reaction towards Angelo (and a well enough reason why she wouldn't react to any of the other sources of the info but only believes it when Angelo says it into her face.)]

There is also still the option of the current mod crew ready to go over the proposed additions and tweak them for consistency before adding it into the mod.

Funny you critisize necroposting: This thread is about Skie, and if you read the first post, it is exactly about the very topic of Thimblerig's question, listing all the messed-up-ness of the content BG1NPC adds regarding Skie's reaction to her father's death - This was listed 6 years ago! Now, it looks like we have a volunteer ready to work on filling the gap, at least some. I sure won't fill these gaps - I don't care enough to spend the time. Imagine someone digging through the BG1NPC code, listing all the (inconsistent) instances, finding all the instances where the PC learns about Lord Silvershield's death, and taking on the sisyphus work to make it consistent, probably becoming your arch-enemy by doing so. I'm not sure there are such masochists out there..

Right now, applying the "closed to new content" rule in this context (meaning that content-oversights have to stay as they are) in my ears sounds like saying "sorry, folks, but the original developers are gone - we are not sure whether they wanted Skie to act like a deaf dementia patient, so this will stay as it is".

How would this interact with Skie's dialog with Angelo? It appears to cover Skie learning about her father's death.

The big problem with the interjections in the vanilla game, and BG1NPC, is that there is no unifying global to say if one has happened or not - if one is written, then Skie will always say it, whether she's heard the news before or no. The interjections I had planned would all set that single global - like so:

// FTOWBAZ state 0, suggested int.  ~What?  My father died?  What's been happening!~ // ~I'm so sorry, my lady.~

INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%FTOWBAZ~ 0 T1SkiFT
  == ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~What?  My father died?  What's been happening!~
  == ~%tutu_var%FTOWBAZ~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~I'm so sorry, my lady.~
  %DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END

// HUSAM2 state 6, suggested int.  ~My father?  D-dead?  It isn't so!~ // ~It is what it is, Lady Skie.  I know you and your recent activities, but your colleagues' backgrounds are less familiar to me.~

INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%HUSAM2~ 6 T1SkiHu
  == ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~My father?  D-dead?  It isn't so!~
  == ~%tutu_var%HUSAM2~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~It is what it is.  Lady Skie, I know you and your recent activities, but your colleagues' motivations are less clear to me.~
  %DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END

EDIT:

Aargh - stupid formatting ate half my post. Hang on.

CONTINUE:

In the above code, %DEAD_DAD% trigger resolves to Global("T1DeadDad","GLOBAL",0).

It is easy enough to add that single global into the canon interjections with ADD_TRANS_TRIGGER and its cousins. It's more complicated with the BG1NPC interjections. Even with your permission, I don't think it's possible to use ADD_TRANS_TRIGGER to mod content reliably. And, if I make this a stand-alone modlet, I'd have to account for whether BG1NPC is installed so I don't double-up on interjections. (That's easy enough to deal with - put the possible double-ups into a seperate .d file that only gets installed if your mod isn't present. No worries.)

There are two solutions for the %DEAD_DAD% trigger:

1. You add Global("T1DeadDad","GLOBAL",0) and SetGlobal("T1DeadDad","GLOBAL",1) into your existing interjections. That's simpler for me, but requires a bit of fiddling on your part, and the fix wouldn't 'take' until you release the next version. But if you want to incorporate my fix into your mod, it's probably easiest.

2. This solution rests on how INTERJECT and INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS work - they both require a 'guard' Global so that they don't loop. Anything that reads and sets a Global is something that I can interact with.

In that case, %DEAD_DAD% would look something like: ~Global("X#SkieAssas","GLOBAL",0) Global("X#SkieAngelo","GLOBAL",0) SetGlobal("X#SkieTamoko2","GLOBAL",0)... ~ etc. and the %DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER% would boot them all to 1.

It's unlovely and a bit fiddly, but it's certainly do-able.

In either case, I'm happy for you to look over the written text and tweak for character voice and such.

Thank you for your input, Kulyok and Jastey. You raise some interesting points.

From the lack of response, I'm figuring that's a: "No, thank you." And, digging deeper - there are aspects not easily reconcilable from outside (mostly Eldoth). So I'm shelving this as a compatible project. I might work at it as a stand-alone. In any case, you're welcome to my notes if any of you want to pick it up.

Your easiest fix is to

- make the Dora encounter (X#DORA.cre, DORAA.dlg) unmissable by spawning her in every sector available after Candlekeep

- tweak Skie's interjections into Angelo, Sorrel, and Tamoko, so that she's indignant about the How and Why of her father's death, not the What (her Slythe-and-Krystin interjection already works fine for that), along with Eldoth's post Slythe-and-Krystin speech,

- give the Eldoth-Skie banter that starts "My lady, I don't believe life on the road suits you" a check for if she knows, with a possible alternate conclusion. (Trust me, any banter that involves, "One of the people we killed looks just like me," is fruitful with possibilities.)

But all of that is stuff that needs oversight from the writers. Not my bag. Cheers.

Working Notes:

// SKIE DIALOGUE FIX //

/* TP2 Stuff */
/* Skie Intro Tweaks */
/* Game Content */
/* Game Content TODO */
/* Content Modified or Created by NPC Project TODO */
/* TP2 Stuff*/
// Detecting NPC Project
ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~X#RUMOR~ THEN BEGIN
OUTER_SPRINT ~DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER~ ~////~
OUTER_SPRINT ~DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER~ ~////~
END ELSE BEGIN
OUTER_SPRINT ~DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER~ ~////~
OUTER_SPRINT ~DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER~ ~////~
END
// Tralit says "Eltan" but the attached journal entry says "Entar", and the latter makes more sense, given the context.
STRING_SET ~I know his methods, but I do not understand what he hopes to accomplish. Likely he assassinated Duke Eltan so he could step in, but political gain does not seem to be his goal. He would have had plenty of economic power as head of the Iron Throne, but money was not his concern either. He seems more interested in prolonging the tensions with Amn, though what a war would get him, I do not know. We are no longer in a position to profit from it. What do I care, I just want to leave before we're turned over to the guard. Goodbye.~ ~I know his methods, but I do not understand what he hopes to accomplish. Likely he assassinated Duke Entar so he could step in, but political gain does not seem to be his goal. He would have had plenty of economic power as head of the Iron Throne, but money was not his concern either. He seems more interested in prolonging the tensions with Amn, though what a war would get him, I do not know. We are no longer in a position to profit from it. What do I care, I just want to leave before we're turned over to the guard. Goodbye.~
/* Skie Intro Tweaks */
// Restores Skie's 'wait' state, if you say you'll bring Eldoth to her.
ALTER_TRANS ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ BEGIN 1 END BEGIN 0 END BEGIN "EPILOGUE" ~GOTO 3~ END
ADD_STATE_TRIGGER ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ 3 ~NumTimesTalkedToGT(0)~
// Minor fix: prevents using Charm on Skie from breaking the dialogue, if the "not go hostile after Charm" patch happens to be working.
ALTER_TRANS ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ BEGIN 9 END BEGIN 0 END BEGIN "ACTION" ~SetNumTimesTalkedTo(0)~ END
// Dialogue issues - Skie reacts to news of her father's death (only once).
// TODO:
// BIP
// NOBLBAZ
// Sarevok's Journal
// SLYTHE
// SORREL
// TAMOKO
// ALANBL, state 1, state 4, suggested int. ~No - that can't be. You're lying!~ // ~Would I waste my time lying to you, missy?~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%ALANBL~ 1 T1SkiAl
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~No - that can't be. You're lying!~
== ~%tutu_var%ALANBL~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Would I waste my time lying to you, missy?~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%ALANBL~ 4 T1SkiAl
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~No - that can't be. You're lying!~
== ~%tutu_var%ALANBL~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Would I waste my time lying to you, missy?~
END
// DHANIA state 5, 6, suggested int. ~What? My father died? What's been happening!~ // ~Out of my way, girl!~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%DHANIA~ 5 T1SkiDh
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~What? My father died? What's been happening!~
== ~%tutu_var%DHANIA~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Out of my way, girl!~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%DHANIA~ 6 T1SkiDh
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~What? My father died? What's been happening!~
== ~%tutu_var%DHANIA~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Out of my way, girl!~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// FTOWBAZ state 0, suggested int. ~What? My father died? What's been happening!~ // ~I'm so sorry, my lady.~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%FTOWBAZ~ 0 T1SkiFT
== ~%tutu_var%FTOWBAZ~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~I'm so sorry, my lady.~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// HUSAM2 state 6, suggested int. ~My father? D-dead? It isn't so!~ // ~It is what it is, Lady Skie. I know you and your recent activities, but your colleagues' backgrounds are less familiar to me.~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%HUSAM2~ 6 T1SkiHu
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~My father? D-dead? It isn't so!~
== ~%tutu_var%HUSAM2~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~It is what it is. Lady Skie, I know you and your recent activities, but your colleagues' motivations are less clear to me.~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// IGNATI state 1, suggested int. ~What do you mean, 'off'd by the Shadow Thieves'? Tell me!~ // ~Hooboy, have *you* been outta the loop, girly. So, do you wanna invitation to old Sarevok's party?~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%IGNATI~ 1 T1SkiIg
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~What do you mean, 'off'd by the Shadow Thieves'? Tell me!~
== ~%tutu_var%IGNATI~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Hooboy, have *you* been outta the loop, girly. So, do you wanna invitation to old Sarevok's party?~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// MTOWBAZ state 5, suggested int. ~No - that can't be. You're lying!~ // ~That's what they say, young miss.~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%MTOWBAZ~ 1 T1SkiMT
== ~%tutu_var%MTOWBAZ~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~That's what they say, young miss.~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// NOBWBAZ state 1,2, 3,4, ~Dead? But, what happened?~ ~Oh Skie, your father - it was so very sad. And that little madam Brilla prancing around in her brightest silks, claiming 'he would have wanted it that way'... How very distasteful. But what can you expect of her, coming from *that* family...~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%NOBWBAZ~ 1 T1SkiNobW
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Dead? But, what happened?~
== ~%tutu_var%NOBWBAZ~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Oh Skie, your father - it was so very sad. And that little madam Brilla prancing around in her brightest silks, claiming 'he would have wanted it that way'... How very distasteful. But what can you expect of her, coming from *that* family...~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%NOBWBAZ~ 2 T1SkiNobW
== ~%tutu_var%NOBWBAZ~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Oh Skie, your father - it was so very sad. And that little madam Brilla prancing around in her brightest silks, claiming 'he would have wanted it that way'... How very distasteful. But what can you expect of her, coming from *that* family...~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%NOBWBAZ~ 3 T1SkiNobW
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%NOBWBAZ~ 4 T1SkiNobW
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// RBALDU state 4, 10, 17 ~No - that can't be. You're lying!~ // ~That's what they say, young miss.~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%RBALDU~ 4 T1SkiRB
== ~%tutu_var%RBALDU~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~That's what they say, young miss.~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%RBALDU~ 10 T1SkiRB
== ~%tutu_var%RBALDU~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~That's what they say, young miss.~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%RBALDU~ 17 T1SkiRB
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
// TRALIT - canon line says "Eltan" when attached journal entry says "Entar"
// state 4 ~I know his methods, but I do not understand what he hopes to accomplish. Likely he assassinated Duke Eltan so he could step in, but political gain does not seem to be his goal. He would have had plenty of economic power as head of the Iron Throne, but money was not his concern either. He seems more interested in prolonging the tensions with Amn, though what a war would get him, I do not know. We are no longer in a position to profit from it. What do I care, I just want to leave before we're turned over to the guard. Goodbye.~
// state 1 ~My father? D-dead? It isn't so!~ // ~Would I waste my time lying to you, missy?~ = ~Out of my way, girl!~
// state 3 ~Replaced? Why would my *father* need to be *replaced*?~ => ~Why, he's dead.~ = ~Out of my way, girl!~
// state 4 ~Assassinated? What do you mean?~ ~Out of my way, girl!~
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%TRALIT~ 1 T1SkiTra
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~My father? D-dead? It isn't so!~
== ~%tutu_var%TRALIT~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Would I waste my time lying to you, missy?~
== ~%tutu_var%TRALIT~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Out of my way, girl!~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%TRALIT~ 3 T1SkiTra
== ~%tutu_var%TRALIT~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Why, he's dead.~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS ~%tutu_var%TRALIT~ 4 T1SkiTra
== ~%tutu_var%SKIE~ IF ~%DEAD_DAD_TRIGGER%~ THEN ~Assassinated? What do you mean?~
%DEAD_DAD_SET_TRIGGER%
END
/* Original Content, TODO */
// BIP state 0, suggested int ////
// NOBLBAZ state 0, 8, ~Assassinated? What do you mean?~ ~Oh my stars, it's young Skie! I had not recognised you in that fanciful get-up. My dear, I am so terribly sorry; it is not fitting that you first learn about this on the common street, or that other business with your stepmother telling everyone that you'd gone mad and then drowned.~ ~Why, that over-dressed, little...~ ~And *this* is why I do not like to talk in the street.~
// NOBLBAZ state 6 ~Replaced? Why would my *father* need to be *replaced*?~ ~Why, he's dead.~ ~No!~
// Sarevok's letters and journal.
/* Content Modified by NPC Project */
// ANGELO - NPC Project uses Global("X#SkieAngelo","GLOBAL",1) - dummied out?
// BILL - ignore, doesn't mention death
// ELDOTH
// - conversation after Slythe and Krystin assumes this is the first time she's heard it. No idea what to do about that, it uses Locals.
// - banter X#ELSK2 - at line @311, assumes that Entar is still alive and looking. Fair amount of convo before that - possibility a gecko ending involving the dead girl that looks like Skie.
// SLYTHE - NPC Project uses "Global("X#SkieAssas","GLOBAL",0)", interjects into KRYSTI state 2 - this works if she already knows.
// SORREL - NPC Project Global("X#SkieSorrel1","GLOBAL",0) interjects into 2, "Wow, Scar's dead! I'm worried about dad..." tricky.
// TAMOKO - NPC Project uses "SetGlobal("X#SkieTamoko2","GLOBAL",0), into TAMOKO 17
// - Canon - TAMOKO 26 -> -> "What do you mean you won't harm him - he killed my dad!"
// - all in all, a Freaking Mess.
// X#DORA - tries to break the news gently, appears in NW Baldur's Gate - Global("SummonDora","GLOBAL",3) means she talks about death.
// X#RUMOR - ignore, Skie's presence disallows any states which mention Entar.
// What if Skie goes back to the manor?
// Actually, one very easy fix is to make Dora unmissable, with a spawn in every sector of the city as soon as you get back...

Archived