[Investigate] Imoen never created her artefact

Guest Ludvig

Guest Ludvig

So I have played through a bit of my second attempt at BG tutu with the BG1 NPC mod amongst all my mods. I am pretty sure I had the dialogue where Imoen was supposed to create the "artefact" and she has been quiet since. However, the artefact is not in her inventory and I have played a LONG time since she had that dialogue-segment. Is there any way to change a variable via Shadow Keeper to let her have that dialogue again or am I screwed?

Guest Ludvig
So I have played through a bit of my second attempt at BG tutu with the BG1 NPC mod amongst all my mods. I am pretty sure I had the dialogue where Imoen was supposed to create the "artefact" and she has been quiet since. However, the artefact is not in her inventory and I have played a LONG time since she had that dialogue-segment. Is there any way to change a variable via Shadow Keeper to let her have that dialogue again or am I screwed?

Immediately after I posted the question I found the appropriate variable and lowered it by 1. This triggered the banter which led to the creation of the "artefact". The first time I entered an entrance right when this dialogue ended, which hindered the creation of the artefact. I hope this does not screw up my game though...

Archived