[Repaired] Potential bug (Skie and BILL/GATEWA)

Isaya

While working on the French translation, I found out something strange in x#skint.d.

BILL and GATEWA2 interact with Skie when she demands to be allowed in the Duke palace, when the group has the invitation.

Problem is GATEWA2 is supposed to be Candlekeep, and so is GATEWA! I really have no idea who should interact with Bill. There is another character, RODNIM, very close, that tells it's impossible to get in while in chapter 5 (rodnim.dlg) and uses mtowbaz.dlg when in chapter 7. Maybe that could be a more suitable choice.

Since GATEWA2 is not there, I assume that Biff the understudy might appear during this dialog. I haven't checked though.

In x#imint.d, I found the name X#ImoenRaiken used twice in the dialog, for Raiken but also for Teven. Although Imoen has the same line in both cases (she reacts to the PC giving up all the gold), Raiken and Teven have different lines after her reaction.

I checked the dialogs with Near Infinity and they work fine despite this: Teven and Raiken have their proper and different line in their dialog files.

So this looks more like a typo than a real issue.

Archived