v15: Material for inclusion

berelinde

& Here are a few between Tsuki and the BG1NPCs. :)

/////// w/Garrick
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L7Tsuki")
See("L7Tsuki")
!StateCheck("L7Tsuki",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XGAR")!StateCheck("7XGAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("GarrickTsukiRap","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickTsukiRap_01
~Tsuki, Tsuki, Tsuki can't you see. Sometimes your words just hypnotize me.~
=
~The girls just love the flashy way, you dress with style that's here to stay!~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsukiRap","LOCALS",1)~
== L7TsukiB ~I have heard pregnant centaurs that sounded better.~
== B7XGar ~Hey, I'm just warming up!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L7Tsuki")
See("L7Tsuki")
Global("GarrickTsuki","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickTsuki_01
~You know Tsuki, you have a very interesting background. An elven woman as a mother and a Kara-Turan father. Plus you have wonderful style!~
=
~How would you like to be a supporting actor in the new theatrical version of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick?~ [garrickp]
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsuki","LOCALS",1)~
== L7TsukiB ~I'd rather be buggered by a syphilitic bear!~
== B7XGar ~Well now! I think you need to learn some manners!~ [garrick8]
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~!Dead("L7HASU")InParty("L7Tsuki")
See("L7Tsuki")
Global("GarrickTsukiHasuTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN L7TsukiB GarrickTsukiHasu_01
~If you want to improve the next version of your ballad, Garrick, you really should think about devoting a chapter or two to Hasu.~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsukiHasuTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== B7XGar ~You want me to dedicate an entire chapter to your dog?~
== L7TsukiB ~This dog could teach you a thing or two.~
== B7XGar ~What could your dog possibly teach me?~
== L7TsukiB ~Well his howling at night is better than half your songs, plus he has twice the courage that you have in battle.~
== B7XGar ~You can't possibly be serious! You are going to compare the fantastic deeds of brave Brave Sir Garrick to those of some scrawny mutt?~
== L7TsukiB ~I don't think Hasu liked that.~
== B7XGar ~Hey! What the?~
=
~*groan* These are new boots too!~
== L7TsukiB ~Take it as compliment.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L7Tsuki")
See("L7Tsuki")
Global("GarrickTsuki","LOCALS",1)~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ GarrickTsuki_02
~What is that you are scribbling down, Garrick? Hehehe! Still working on that brilliant play of yours?~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsuki","LOCALS",2)~
== B7XGar ~I'll have you know that the newest edition of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick is going to be the best ever!~
[garrickp]
== L7TsukiB ~Well, that is not saying very much.~
== B7XGar ~Tsuki, do you ever do anything but act crass?~ [garrick9]
== L7TsukiB ~It is difficult to be any other way when I am around someone quite as annoying as you are.~
== B7XGar ~Despite what you may think, I will be thought of gloriously.~ [garrick5]
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L7Tsuki")
See("L7Tsuki")
Global("GarrickTsuki","LOCALS",2)~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ GarrickTsuki_03
~Favor us with a song, Garrick. Hehe.. You know how we all look forward to one of you newest renditions of the Ballad of Brave Sir Garrick.~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsuki","LOCALS",3)~
== B7XGar ~I don't need a scroll of sarcasm detection to tell me that you are just fooling with me.~ [garrick7]
== L7TsukiB ~No really. I once enjoyed one of your ballads at the Jovial Juggler in Beregost.~
== B7XGar ~Ahhh yes, Beregost. How I do miss it.~
== L7TsukiB ~Your music was different back then. Back before Lady Irlana~
== B7XGar ~oh woe is me! Don't mention that name!~
EXIT

///////////////// w/Shar-Teel

CHAIN
See("L7Tsuki")
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTTsukiHasuTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelTsukiHasu_01
~If you want to keep that mangy dog alive, Tsuki, you had better keep it away from me.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTTsukiHasuTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== L7TsukiB ~Don't worry, Shar-Teel, Hasu is better trained then you are.~
== B7Xshar ~Why you useless male dung heap! I should chop that dog into pieces and make you eat it!~ [shart7]
== L7TsukiB ~Hasu has ripped more than one person's throat out. Don't make him add another.~
== B7Xshar ~Ha! It will take more than a flea bitten mongrel and some half elf mageling to defeat me.~
EXIT

CHAIN
See("L7Tsuki")
Global("SharTeelTsuki","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelTsuki_01
~So you had to flee you homeland for raping a princess, did you? Tell me why I shouldn't cut off your head right now?~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelTsuki","LOCALS",1)~
== L7TsukiB ~Is wasn't true, but becasue of the lie, I was hunted by my step-brother, Yoshida. What's more it was him who started the farce, not me. Surprisngly.~
== B7Xshar ~Why should I believe anyone that is in league with vampires?~
== L7TsukiB ~Believe what you want. I don't care.~
== B7Xshar ~Tsk-tsk.. a rapist and a cowardly slave to vampires eh? Just don't stand behind me in a dark corridor in battle. I hate for there to be an accident.~'
== L7TsukiB ~Bitch, I'm not letting you get behind me at all.~
EXIT

CHAIN
See("L7Tsuki")
Global("SharTeelTsuki","LOCALS",1)~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ SharTeelTsuki_02
~Are you not the daughter of Angelo Dosan, the scum that fought with Sarevok in the Undercity?~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelTsuki","LOCALS",2)~
== B7Xshar ~Has the legend of my skill in battle spread so fast? Remarkable what you magelings can do with your, magic.~
== L7TsukiB ~No, more the treachery of your family-line. How does it feel when you see people the day of Sarevok's death and knowing that your father helped the enemy of the people?~
== B7Xshar ~The only thing I know is that those swine had it coming.~ [shart4]
EXIT

/////////////////////////// w/Xzar

CHAIN
IF ~!Dead("L7HASU")Global("TsukiXzarHasuTalk","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("L7Tsuki")!StateCheck("L7Tsuki",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarTsukiHasuTalk_1
~What a nice dog you have there, Tsuki.~ DO ~SetGlobal("TsukiXzarHasuTalk","GLOBAL",1)~
== L7TsukiB ~He has a name you know. Its Hasu.~
== 7XXZARB ~Hasu, eh? What a nice name.~
=
~Here, here little pooch. How would you like to have feet like dragons?~ [xzar33]
== L7TsukiB ~Watch yourself, Zhentarim. Hasu does not tolerate fools.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~!Dead("L7HASU")Global("TsukiXzar","GLOBAL",0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarTsuki_1
~Tsuki, I must speak to you about this amazing opportunity?~ DO ~SetGlobal("TsukiXzar","GLOBAL",1)~
== L7TsukiB ~Amazing opportunity? What the fuck are you talking about.~
== 7XXZARB ~I'm talking about the opportunity for both of us to make a lot of gold.~
=
~You see, I have a lot of people that are willing to pay good gold for my art. What I need is a steady supply of subjects to work with.~
== L7TsukiB ~What the hell has that got to do with me?~
== 7XXZARB ~You work with the vampires, do you not? They always need victims to drain for their blood pools that I hear they keep.~
=
~However once that corspe is drained, it is just thrown on a dung heap for the roaches and beetles to feast on. What a waste!~
=
~Since to have access to the carcasses, I was thinking that you could bring me a steady supply of them. Of course I would pay you a nice fee for each body.. say, one hundred gold coins.~
== L7TsukiB ~You want me to risk my neck for a hundred gold coins a body? You are more stupid than you look!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~Global("TsukiXzar","GLOBAL",1)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ XzarTsuki_2
~A real lady killer, are you, Tsuki?~
=
~I too am a collector of sorts.~ [xzar20] DO ~SetGlobal("TsukiXzar","GLOBAL",2)~
== L7TsukiB ~You are into women? For some reason, I thought you and Montaron were a couple.~
== 7XMONTB IF ~InParty("MONTI")!StateCheck("MONTI",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~If ye like breathin' ye daft cunt,I sugeest ye shut yer mouth!~
== 7XXZARB ~What? No, no, I like women. I still have the evidence on ice to prove it.~
== L7TsukiB ~Umm, sure.~
=
~The way you and Monty are always fighting.. sort of like a married couple if you ask me.~
== 7XMONTB IF ~InParty("MONTI")!StateCheck("MONTI",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~Ye had better sleep with both eyes open tonight, motherfucker!~
== 7XXZARB ~Scoff if you will. There have been dozens of women that have been DYING to meet me! Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar3]
== L7TsukiB ~Whatever. Go back to eating the bugs from out your hair.~
EXIT
/////////////////////////// w/Eldoth

CHAIN
IF ~Global("TsukiEldoth","GLOBAL",0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ TsukiEldoth_1
~How did you ever become a servant of the Mistress?~
=
~Most rogues like you, they would have just cut off your body, hunge the corpse from the heels and drained it of its blood.~ DO ~SetGlobal("TsukiEldoth","GLOBAL",1)~
== B7XEldo ~That is exactly what might have happened to me, had I not been quick of wit.~
=
~It seems that I chose the wrong date that evening, because after wooing her and sneaking into the Water Gardens, she turned into a vampire and tried to kill me.~
=
~Luckily I convinced her that I could  be useful to her by performing tasks on her behalf during the day.~
== L7TsukiB ~So she agreed to let you live if you did her dirty work.~
== B7XEldo ~She understood that a poison-tipped arrow will kill you no matter what time of day it is.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~Global("TsukiEldoth","GLOBAL",1)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ TsukiEldoth_2
~So what does your blood oath say you have to do before they turn you into a vampire?~ DO ~SetGlobal("TsukiEldoth","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7XEldo ~Tsuki, Tsuki, you know it is bad manners to ask another what his blood oath consists of.~
== L7TsukiB ~In the time that you have know me, Eldoth, when have I ever cared about manners?~
== B7XEldo ~Well, since it is SO important to you, I'll tell you.~
=
~My task is to infiltrate the Thieves Guilds of the Slums and Docks as well as the noble circles of the Government District and gather crucial intelligence. I am to kill any that stand in my way.~
== L7TsukiB ~I suppose you don't care about what happens to the city, so long as you become a wealthy vampire lord in the process?~
== B7XEldo ~Now that is a silly question.~
== L7TsukiB ~I don't care either. I just want to make sure that when the times comes, you will have the nerve to go through with it.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~!Dead("L7HASU")Global("TsukiEldoth","GLOBAL",2)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~L7TsukiB~ TsukiEldoth_3
~What if I told you that only one of us is going to be made a vampire?~ DO ~SetGlobal("TsukiEldoth","GLOBAL",3)~
== B7XEldo ~Well.. It would make me sad to see you go.~
== L7TsukiB ~What makes you think I would be the one that they killed and drained of blood?~
== B7XEldo ~You have a nice smile, Tsuki, but you are nowhere near as charming as me.~
== L7TsukiB ~Don't flatter yourself, Eldoth. Hasu has twice your charisma.~
== B7XEldo ~That flea-bitten dog? You must be joking!~
== L7TsukiB ~Does it look like I'm smiling?~
EXIT

Darian & Aurora (cleared with Tempest):

// SOA Aurora (written with Tempest)

CHAIN

IF WEIGHT #-1

~

Global("G#XB.ag_chat_dar","GLOBAL",0)

Global("ag_atimer2","GLOBAL",0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InMyArea("T1Dar")

!StateCheck("T1Dar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

OR(2)

Global("ag_greeting","GLOBAL",1)

Global("ag_greeting","GLOBAL",2)

~ THEN agaurora banter_darian

~I don't think I've seen you around here before. Where're you from?~

DO ~SetGlobal("G#XB.ag_chat_dar","GLOBAL",1) SetGlobal("ag_atimer2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar1 ~Are you addressing me?~

== AGAURORA ~See any other good-looking, elven types around? Of course I'm talking to you!~

== BT1DAR1 ~Yes. I am new.~

== AGAURORA ~That all you have to say for yourself? I mean, look at you! You're from a long way away... You're not... no, not a wood elf, too pale for that. Let me think...~

== BT1DAR1 ~You clearly have nothing pertinent to say. Please direct your inane babble in another direction.~

== AGAURORA ~You're certainly rude, whatever else you may be!~

= ~I hope <CHARNAME> is in the mood to shop, at least!~

EXIT

CHAIN IF

~

CombatCounter(0)

!See ([ENEMY])

InParty("T1Dar")

InMyArea("T1Dar")

!StateCheck("t1dar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

!StateCheck("ibaur",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("G#XB.aurdar1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BIBAUR25 G#XB.aurdar1

~So Darian, you came to Amn to rescue Aerie, right?~

DO ~SetGlobal("G#XB.aurdar1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1DAR25 ~That was my intent, yes.~

== BIBAUR25 ~So she's saved, and you paid your debt to <CHARNAME>. You're a regular knight in shining armor!~

== BT1DAR25 ~You could say that, I suppose.~

== BIBAUR25 ~So why aren't you smiling?~

== BT1DAR25 ~You think our circumstances are anything to celebrate? The devastation of Tethyr is nothing to smile about.~

== BIBAUR25 ~You're ridding the world of evil. You're a hero. You saved the girl.~

== BIBAUR25 IF ~Global("T1DarRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN ~You even *got* the girl!~ // Aerie

== BIBAUR25 IF ~Global("T1DarAerRom2","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~You even *got* the girl, or another one, anyway.~ // CHARNAME

= ~And you're as tense as a first-time fighter facing a dragon. Life's too short for that!~

== BT1DAR25 ~No. It is too short for me to waste time listening to your drivel.~

== BIBAUR25 ~Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.~

EXIT

CHAIN IF

~

CombatCounter(0)

!See ([ENEMY])

InParty("T1Dar")

InMyArea("T1Dar")

!StateCheck("t1dar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("G#XB.aurdar2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BIBAUR25 G#XB.aurdar2

~So Darian, that trick you used in the last fight. Care to show me how you do it?~

DO ~SetGlobal("G#XB.aurdar1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1DAR25 ~No.~

== BIBAUR25 ~That's it, just no?~

== BT1DAR25 ~Would you prefer a longer word with the same meaning? I have no desire to teach a groundhog merchant how to fight.~

== BIBAUR25 ~Teach me?! I've been fighting for years!~

== BT1DAR25 ~And your skills serve you well enough. Look to your own defenses in combat and don't let your attention wander.~

EXIT

//Aurora & Hubelpot

CHAIN IF

~

CombatCounter(0)

!See([ENEMY])

InMyArea("Hubelpot")

InParty("Hubelpot")

!StateCheck("Hubelpot",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("G#XB.hubaur2","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN IBAUR25J G#XB.hubaur2

~Hey Hubelpot, you heard from MOrag lately? How's she doing?~

DO ~SetGlobal("G#XB.hubaur2","GLOBAL",1)~

== SC#HU25J ~Th' last letter was verra cheerful. She and young Hamlish are thinkin' of hirin' some more help.~

= ~Seems wi' <CHARNAME> gettin' famous an' all, our shop's gotten real popular. Ah hate te think o' them tryin' te cope on their own.~

== IBAUR25J ~Morag's a smart woman, Hubelpot. She'll see the shop through.~

== SC#HU25J ~Ah know.~

EXIT

CHAIN IF

~

CombatCounter(0)

!See([ENEMY])

InMyArea("ibaur")

InParty("ibaur")

Global("G#XB.hubaur3","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN BSC#HU25 G#XB.hubaur3

~Aurora, Ah was wonderin if there were anything ye'd like fer supper later on.~

DO ~SetGlobal("G#XB.hubaur3","GLOBAL",1)~

== BIBAUR25 ~Can you mix up some of that gingebread of yours?~

== BSC#HU25 ~Ah should hae known that's what ye'd be askin.~

== BIBAUR25 ~I don't know of anyone who makes them as well as you do.~

== BSC#HU25 ~Ah thank you, Aurora. Will ye be wantin anything more substantial beforehand?~

== BIBAUR25 ~You sound like my father! 'Make sure you eat your dinner before desert, Aurora!'~

= ~Whatever you make will be fine.~ DO ~GiveItemCreate("G#XBgin","Hubelpot",0,0,0)~

EXIT

CHAIN IF

WEIGHT #-1

~

Global("sc#ibmarchmt","GLOBAL",1)

AreaCheck("AR5200")~ THEN SC#HU25J sc#marchmts

~Ah’ll hae te tell Morag o’ th’ plants here. She’ll nae believe they can grow sae near fire.~

DO ~SetGlobal("sc#ibmarchmt","GLOBAL",2)~

== IBAUR25J ~They are pretty amazing!~

= ~What's that little one over there, with the red flower?~

== SC#HU25J ~Ah'm nae sure, but Ah think it's a kind o' colombine. Ah wish Ah'd th' chance te stop an' look fer a spell. Perhaps when th' fightin's over, ah can come back fer a time.~

== IBAUR25J ~We'll make an adventurer of you yet, Hubelpot.~

EXIT

// Scripting for the Marching Mountains banter; for Hub's script:

//Hubelpot & Aurora on Marching Mt's Crossmod--Sb appended to Hubelpot's script

IF

CombatCounter(0)

!See([ENEMY])

!StateCheck(Player1,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

InParty("Hubelpot")

InMyArea(Player1)

Global("sc#marchmt","GLOBAL",0)

AreaCheck("AR5200")

InParty("ibaur")

InMyArea("ibaur")

THEN

RESPONSE #100

SetGlobal("sc#ibmarchmt","GLOBAL",1)

END

IF

Global("sc#ibmarchmt","GLOBAL",1)

AreaCheck("AR5200")

THEN

RESPONSE #100

StartDialogueNoSet("ibaur")

END

//scroll, item description, and readme addition included.

g#xbgin.rar

Just so you folks know, I am working diligently on this, but it will take some time. I have been working on it steadily for the last 8 hours and I am not even through 10% of the list. I will continue to work on it this evening, tomorrow, and every future weekend until it is done, but this version will not be out this weekend.

With Rhaella's and Kaeloree's kind permission, I'd like to add some crossmod with Ninde for Coran/Tiax/Xan.

File attached: coded, tested.

(To players-who-know-how-to-edit-their-tp2-files: you can play these right now. Before installing v14, open the attached .tp2, copy everything under // SoA BANTER and // ToB BANTER and paste it under SoA and ToB sections of your setup-crossmodbg2.tp2 file. Then dump the contents of soa and tob folders of this archive inside your crossmodbg2 folder. Install, play and enjoy).

crossmodbg2_KulyokForNinde.rar

Archived