crossmod banter pack crossmod npc bg2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#121 Lava

Lava
  • Modders
  • 354 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ok, finally crossmod talks for Yvette and Isra :) Oh, and this time it is coded!

Attached Files

Lava's Scriptorium

Done projects:
Colours of Infinity: TotDG, Innershade, TWQ, ISNF, Yvette, Foundling
Quests: Eilistraee's Song
NPCs and related: Varshoon | Aeon | Petsy | Tsuki BG2 | Yoshimo Romance | La'Valygar | Quayle BG2 | Swylif | Skie BG2 | White | Gahesh
| La'Viconia Tweak
In-progress projects: Sarine | The Nightside of Purple
Contribution: PaintBG | Ilmatar's Portrait Pack | InfinityKits | Sarevok Friendship | Sellswords | Fade | BG1 Romantic Encounters

#122 Rhaella

Rhaella

nothing but the rain

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

Confirmed and all. =)

#123 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5769 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Fully tested crossmod for Branwen with Coran, Tiax and Xan. And I would love to add more later for other NPCs, especially BG1 ones(love them!).

Attached Files

#124 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5769 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ajantis-Branwen, with Jastey's kind cooperation. Warning: includes mentions of half-naked men, hammers, dragons and cookies!

SoA banters have been tested, ToB one has not(since Ajantis doesn't have ToB content yet).
As ever, you can just add .tp2 content to your Crossmod's .tp2 file unpack the rest o your BG2 directory.

Attached Files

#125 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6479 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yes, approved and all. Thank you!

#126 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5769 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

Thank you!

I have a question, though(if, er, anyone's even reading this): maybe it's worth it to just release a version with stuff that's already been coded? i.e. a version 15 that Kaeloree and/or berelinde currently have + all fully coded stuff? It HAS been about two years, after all.

#127 Adia

Adia
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Well, as a player - I'd certainly appreciate it :). I know I've been putting off doing a new playthrough with recently released character mods until the new version of Crossmod was released.

#128 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5769 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

So, two months later, the BG2EE will be released soon, and we still have got lots of great content which is not integrated yet.

Should I step in for v15? Because I would, just give me two weeks and a master copy. But I will need berelinde's and Kaeloree's permission, first - and a master copy of v15 beta.

EDIT: Okay, it's three months later, and nobody even bothered to consider my offer. Would people rather have the mod unreleased than turn it to me? That doesn't make sense. Sigh. Okay, then, offer withdrawn entirely, sorry for suggesting it. I'm going to test my Branwen-Kivan stuff and offer it for release, instead.

Edited by Kulyok, 27 January 2014 - 09:45 PM.

#129 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5769 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

I've finally(lazy me) tested all Branwen-Kivan banters(graciously read and approved by Domi), and I'm happy to say they work fine! YaY! The banters are, as always, attached to this post - just copy-paste the contents to .tp2 and unpack the rest straight to CrossmodBG2 directory if you wish to play these.

Attached Files

#130 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12706 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:51 AM

thank you for doing it
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#131 Adia

Adia
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Agh, I've been away from BG for awhile and was hoping this would have a new release when I came back. Oh well, I guess I will be brave and try editing the .tp2 files like Kulyok suggested for the dialogues that have been coded. :)

#132 Smiling Imp

Smiling Imp
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

What up guys, Smiling Imp here. Just uploaded a version of the cross banters that I put together. Enjoy!

http://www.baldursga...a=view;down=196

Cross Banter between the BG1 NPCs and you custom MOD favorites like Silver Star, Varshoon, Yasraena, Saerileth, Tsujatha, Horace, Kindrek & many more!!!

Edited by Smiling Imp, 21 March 2014 - 10:40 PM.

Baldur's Gate 1 NPCs in SoA & ToB version 7

http://www.baldursga...downfile&id=177

ZELINK (Zelda x Link) mod for Baldur's Gate 2 SOA

http://archive04.fil...3b/n/ZELINK.ace

#133 Cirosan

Cirosan
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

considerable effort

Hey there! I'm about to start a run of BG2 with a bunch of mod NPCs (your Xan, Coran, and Branwen; Domi's Kivan), and I just wanted to say thanks for releasing all of these little add-ons for the Crossmod pack. Shame it's not maintained as well as it should be, but you're going above and beyond the call of duty by putting these updates out on your own. Thanks again!

#134 MissBehave

MissBehave
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

It seems like people haven't been around Kulyok, I wouldn't take it personally. I for one appreciate every little thing every modder does. :) xoxox

#135 Twani

Twani
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

I, personally, would love to see a new version of this. ;_; And the standard official BG2EE compatibility, although I think all it needs is an updated WEIDU- I didn't notice anything unusual installing it and playing with it.

But I'm glad at least some updates are being released in formats that we can easily insert in game. Cheers for that, all who are doing it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crossmod banter pack, crossmod, npc, bg2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users