Version 28 of Sword Coast Stratagems released

DavidW

I also recently had some trouble with file names while installing SCS. I managed to install succesfully after renaming avaricem, inn3351 and sto0703 as previously suggested and commenting out the following lines from genai.tpa:

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~_asloisu.cre~ BEGIN // check for d0tweak - NB this is "_" even in BGT
ACTION_FOR_EACH crebase IN asloi dogwa dogwi earbl earbr earca earpo flind gnoll grebe greha
grill ibber obgob obold ogre olfdi olfdr tterc wolf worg xvart zombi
ske1 ske2 ske3 ske4 ske5
BEGIN
LAF swap_text STR_VAR files= ~_%crebase%su.cre~ swaps=~gminionm=>dw#sumei gminionr=>dw#surni~ END
END
END

I don't have the faintest idea about what I actually did, however, so my apparent success might have been only a fluke and I can only hope I didn't actually break anything important. But the game at least seems to be working.

I also recently had some trouble with file names while installing SCS. I managed to install succesfully after renaming avaricem, inn3351 and sto0703 as previously suggested and commenting out the following lines from genai.tpa:

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~_asloisu.cre~ BEGIN // check for d0tweak - NB this is "_" even in BGT
ACTION_FOR_EACH crebase IN asloi dogwa dogwi earbl earbr earca earpo flind gnoll grebe greha
grill ibber obgob obold ogre olfdi olfdr tterc wolf worg xvart zombi
ske1 ske2 ske3 ske4 ske5
BEGIN
LAF swap_text STR_VAR files= ~_%crebase%su.cre~ swaps=~gminionm=>dw#sumei gminionr=>dw#surni~ END
END
END

I don't have the faintest idea about what I actually did, however, so my apparent success might have been only a fluke and I can only hope I didn't actually break anything important. But the game at least seems to be working.

You are correct that the issues with "dogwasu" and "zombisu" we encountered are due to this piece of code. But I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong about it actually. The problem is that we all run Stratagems Weidu installer, then noticed the "avaricem" error, then started to edit the files and run the installer again, only to hit that last issue eventually. But if we start from a clean state, on an Tutu installation on which Stratagems has never been installed, then it works all the way through.

For those who would arrive here thanks to Google, I would like to save you the trouble of reading the entire thread. So here is the complete procedure to follow to install Stratagems v28 on EasyTutu. It worked for me, having installed the following mods before Stratagems: 1pp High Quality Music, 1pp, Lure of the Siren's Call, BG1 NPC, BG1 UB, Spell Revisions and Rogue Rebalancing. So your mileage may vary if you have installed more mods than me of course.

• Double-click on Stratagems installer, let it expand its file in the EasyTutu directory, but when the command box fires up, hit Ctrl-C to kill it.
  • Make the following modifications to Stratagems files (the original line is marked with a minus sign in the left margin whereas the new, corrected, line is marked with a plus sign in the left margin; I have shown some context around the line to change)
  • Run stratagems.bat

File stratagems/initial/bg1fix.tpa, line 30:

LAF edit_creature INT_VAR tv=1 STR_VAR creature=~dopkie~ editstring=~class=>DOPP
 LAF edit_creature INT_VAR tv=1 STR_VAR creature=~baresh baresh2 kaisha kaish2~ tv=1 editstring=~class=>WEREWOLF~ END
 LAF edit_creature INT_VAR tv=1 STR_VAR creature=wolfva editstring=~race=>WOLF class=>WOLF_VAMPIRIC general=>MONSTER~ END
 LAF edit_creature INT_VAR tv=1 STR_VAR creature=digger editstring=~level=>1~ END
-LAF edit_creature STR_VAR creature=avaricem edistring="class=>THIEF" END
+LAF edit_creature STR_VAR creature=~%tutu_scripta%varicem~ editstring="class=>THIEF" END

ACTION_IF !enhanced_edition BEGIN
    LAF edit_creature STR_VAR creature="%tutu_scriptbg%pawn %tutu_scriptbg%bishop %tutu_scriptbg%queen %tutu_scriptbg%knight %tutu_scriptbg%king %tutu_scriptbg%rook %tutu_var%doomdur " editstring="race=>GOLEM" END

File stratagems/spell/standardise_bg1_spells.tpa, line 39

PRIEST      10      14      12      8       6   50  50
   END ELSE BEGIN

LAF add_scrolls_to_store STR_VAR spells=~REFLECTED_IMAGE DEAFNESS GLITTERDUST~
-                                       store=inn3351
+                                       store=~%tutu_var%inn3351~
                                        location=~LAST~
                                        tv=1
       END

and same file starting at line 55

PRIEST      10      14      12      8       6   50  50
       END

LAF add_scrolls_to_store STR_VAR spells=~POWER_WORD_SLEEP RAY_OF_ENFEEBLEMENT~
-                                       store= sto0703
+                                       store= ~%tutu_var%sto0703~
                                        location= ~AFTER %tutu_var%scrl99~
                                        tv=1
       END

LAF add_scrolls_to_store STR_VAR spells=~CONTAGION SECRET_WORD FARSIGHT~
-                                       store= sto0703
+                                       store= ~%tutu_var%sto0703~
                                        location= ~AFTER %tutu_var%scrl5m~
                                        tv=1
       END
       LAF add_scrolls_to_store STR_VAR spells=~SPELL_IMMUNITY PROTECTION_FROM_NORMAL_WEAPONS PROTECTION_FROM_ELECTRICITY BREACH LOWER_RESISTANCE 
                                                ORACLE CONJURE_LESSER_FIRE_ELEMENTAL CONJURE_LESSER_EARTH_ELEMENTAL CONJURE_LESSER_WATER_ELEMENTAL PROTECTION_FROM_ACID 
                                                PHANTOM_BLADE SPELL_SHIELD MINOR_SPELL_TURNING SUN_FIRE~
-                                       store=sto0703
+                                       store=~%tutu_var%sto0703~
                                        location= ~AFTER %tutu_var%scrl5p~
                                        tv=1
       END

Using Stratagems v28 with BG2:EE, on Linux.

Noticed an old bug being back : Mae'Var is missing his Shadow Armor (LEAT08).

Besides : the elemental summoned by the wizard spell "conjure lesser air/fire/earth elemental" stays neutral after the mental fight. http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/28931/conjure-elemental-remains-neutral-after-mental-combat

weidu.log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~RECOLOREDBUTTONS/SETUP-RECOLOREDBUTTONS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Recolored character's toolbar buttons (BG2:EE): v2.0
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #1000 // Initialisation du mod (tous les autres composants requierent celui-ci): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #1910 // Protection contre les projectiles normaux bloque egalement les fleches de feu/froid/acide et projectiles similaires sans bonus: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2000 // Permettre au sort d'Assaut d'abattre les Parchemins de protection contre la magie: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2010 // Sort de Breche plus efficace (affecte toujours les liches et les rakshasas ; n'abat pas un Renvoi de sorts).: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2020 // Les attaques d'antimagie penetrent Invisibilite Majeure: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2030 // Peau de fer se comporte comme Peau de pierre (peut etre brisee par une Breche): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2050 // Autoriser les versions individuelles d'Immunite contre les Sorts d'etre placees dans dans les contingences et declenchements de sorts: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2070 // Barriere de lames et Sphere de lames affectent uniquement les creatures hostiles: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2080 // Degats de Piege a cranes plafonnes a 12D6: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2090 // Rendre Mot de pouvoir : Cecite cible sur une seule creature: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2100 // Faire des Minuscules meteores de Melf des armes +2: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2110 // Reduire la puissance de la dissipation de la magie des inquisiteurs -> Dissipation des inquisiteurs a 1,5 x leur niveau (et non deux fois): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2120 // Sort de Fleau d'insectes legerement affaibli, et possibilite pour les Boucliers de feu de l'arreter: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2140 // Legere amelioration des sorts de Manteau, Manteau ameliore et Immunite absolue: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2150 // Rendre possible l'apprentissage des sequenceurs de sorts, declencheurs de sorts et contingences par tous les mages: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2160 // Ajoute une copie supplementaire de parchemins de sorts difficiles a trouver: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2170 // Vision veritable protege de la cecite magique: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #2180 // Empecher les simulacres et les images projetees d'utiliser des objets magiques: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #3060 // Retirer la capacite d'invisibilite du Baton de mage: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #3110 // Changer Carsomyr afin que sa Dissipation de la magie au contact permette un jet de sauvegarde: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #4000 // Ours plus rapides: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #4010 // Donner aux creatures de grande taille, volantes, non materielles ou assimilees l'immunite aux toiles d'araignee et aux enchevetrements: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #4030 // Metamorphose amelioree: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #4040 // Rendre les membres du groupe moins susceptibles de mourir de facon permanente: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #4180 // Rendre les parchemins de liberte accessibles plus tot: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #5000 // IA du groupe plus simple: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #5010 // Deplacer Bouh dans le sac de Minsc: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #5020 // Enlever les graphismes de Flou de la Cape de Deplacement: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #5030 // Retirer l'animation de la Cape de renvoi (la laisser pour les sorts et effets donnant le meme graphisme): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #5900 // Initialise les composants de l'IA (requis pour les composants tactiques et d'IA): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6000 // IA generale plus efficace: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6010 // Meilleurs appels a l'aide: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6020 // Ajouter les capacites de haut niveau (HLA) aux lanceurs de sorts -> Seuls les lanceurs de sorts choisis de ToB ont des HLA: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6033 // Mages plus intelligents -> Les mages dans BG1 lancent des sorts a incantation courte instantanement au debut d'un combat ; les mages dans BG2 ne le font que si ces sorts sont lances en ayant le PJ en vue: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6043 // Pretres plus intelligents -> Les pretres dans BG1 lancent des sorts a incantation courte instantanement au debut d'un combat ; les pretres dans BG2 ne le font que si ces sorts sont lances en ayant le PJ en vue: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6100 // Potions pour PNJ -> Toutes les potions laissees tombees par les ennemis tues sont recuperables: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6200 // Araignees ameliorees: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6500 // Golems ameliores: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6511 // Demons ameliores -> Les demons ont un nombre de points de vie normal: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6521 // Genies plus intelligents -> Les genies ont un nombre de points de vie normal: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6531 // Celestes plus intelligents -> Les celestes ont un nombre de points de vie normal: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6541 // Dragons plus intelligents -> Les dragons ont un nombre de points de vie normal: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6551 // Spectateurs plus intelligents -> Ne pas donner aux rayons des spectateurs une certaine chance de traverser les protections ; l'antimagie des spectateurs bloque tous les sorts, incluant ceux qui peuvent blesser, pendant un round (simule les regles D&D): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6562 // Flagelleurs mentaux plus intelligents -> Les illithids ont uniquement les resistances du jeu original ; les illithids ne peuvent pas voir les ennemis invisibles (correspond au jeu original): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6570 // Githyankis plus intelligents: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #6590 // Boss de fin de ToB plus intelligent: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8000 // Rendre le debut du donjon d'Irenicus legerement plus difficile: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8010 // Seigneur des ombres ameliore: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8020 // Les demi-liches lancent des sortileges: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8030 // Trolls plus resistants: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8040 // Augmenter la difficulte des regroupements de monstres en fonction du niveau -> Difficulte legerement amelioree: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8050 // Rencontres aleatoires ameliorees: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8060 // Chateau de'Arnise ameliore (inspire du mod Tactics) -> Les trolls fantomes ont les memes pouvoirs que dans le jeu original: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8070 // Oeil aveugle ameliore: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8100 // Combat contre Irenicus a l'asile ameliore: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8110 // Sahuagins ameliores: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8120 // Antre des spectateurs amelioree (adapte du Quest Pack): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8140 // Drows legerement ameliores -> Ameliorer les defenses d'Ust Natha: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8150 // Tour de garde legerement amelioree: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8160 // Temple des geants de feu ameliore: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8170 // Enclave de Sendai amelioree: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8180 // Antre d'Abazigal amelioree: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #4 #8190 // Rencontres mineures ameliorees: v28
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1070 // Amelioration du dialogue d'ejection pour les PNJs multijoueurs: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1160 // Forteresses pour toutes les classes -> Pas de restrictions (Baldurdash): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1170 // Marchands bonus (Baldurdash): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3000 // Plus de points de vie a la montee de niveau -> Maximum: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3012 // Points de vie maximum pour les PNJs (the bigg) -> Pour les PNJs recrutables uniquement: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3030 // Apprentissage des sorts assoupli -> 100% de chance d'apprendre un sort: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3050 // Retirer l'effet de fatigue des sorts de restauration: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3060 // Desactiver la voix "Vous devez reunir votre groupe avant d'aller plus loin" (Weimer): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3141 // Cinematiques et reves des chapitres 1 et 2 acceleres -> Version moins stupide: v14
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #100 // ATP: Script ameliore de combat: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #300 // ATP: Personnaliser les pouvoirs de Bhaal: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #320 // ATP: Meilleures competences pour Jaheira dans SOA: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #330 // ATP: Recrutement express dans le donjon d'Irenicus: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #400 // ATP: Sacs de contenance en vente chez Ribald: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #410 // ATP: Sorts rares en vente a la boutique de magie du Megaventure: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #420 // ATP: Faire taire Lilarcor: 3.0
~ATP/ATP.TP2~ #1 #430 // ATP: Dialogue d'Irenicus accelere a l'Arbre de Vie: 3.0
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #50 // Script de changement d'avatar: v14

One more small bug I noticed that I feel is SCS-related. Tranzig in Feldepost Inn is unkillable. When he pleads, even if you refuse to give him mercy, the very next hit will again trigger the same dialogue. I had to finally let him flee.

One more small bug I noticed that I feel is SCS-related. Tranzig in Feldepost Inn is unkillable. When he pleads, even if you refuse to give him mercy, the very next hit will again trigger the same dialogue. I had to finally let him flee.

This isn't SCS. I've witnessed it, tough rarely.

I don't think "*R mods" changes any dialogs. Maybe some minor mod. Try to change-log TRANZI.dlg.

Sorry, read you report again, and realized that you are talking about script. Maybe something changed Tranzi.bcs.

You actually have to look at both, as they can both change the variable that's the important. Especially if one get's changed, but the other doesn't... the whole thing goes of the rails.

Hmm, was this a EE game or at least Fixpack'ed regular BG2 game... they actually are quite mutually exclusive.

You actually have to look at both, as they can both change the variable that's the important. Especially if one get's changed, but the other doesn't... the whole thing goes of the rails.

Hmm, was this a EE game or at least Fixpack'ed regular BG2 game... they actually are quite mutually exclusive.

This was a fixpack'd BGT game following this install order: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=26482&p=226926. I added widescreen, LVL1 NPCs "match player xp" component, and gen-biff. I'm not at home now, but i'll post my weidu.log later on.

It's possible that one of the *R betas modifies one of those two files. I'll inspect the debug files when I'm back home and post an update. If this indeed is not an SCS issue, better that I don't fill up this thread with posts about this issue. :) I posted here going off of a hunch rather than doing some digging first. Sorry about that.

UPDATE: BG2 Fixpack is the likely cause of this. "Force all dialogue to pause screen" component affects TRANZI.DLG, and the "More interjections" component affects "TRANZIG.BCS". This seems to be the culprit condition from TRANZIG.BCS:

IF

HPLT(Myself,20)

THEN

RESPONSE #100

Dialogue([PC])

END

Maybe this doesn't make him "unkillable", but one might need to go through this dialogue a few times until his HP actually reaches 0.

Hi!
I just went through multiple installs and script checking concerning this mod, that, IMHO, gives life to BG.
And I would like to report just few potential typos in SCS v28, that leads to some script not working as it should:
First one is known, in ascension\ssl\finabaz.ssl, instead:
IF
HPLT(Myself,2)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ChangeAnimation("HELLJON2") // Jon Irenicus
SetGlobal("DefeatedJon","GLOBAL",1)
END 

in SCS v21 stood:

IF
HPLT(Myself,20)
Global("DeathScriptAbaz","AR6200",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetInterrupt(FALSE)
SetGlobal("DeathScriptAbaz","AR6200",1)
ClearActions(Myself)
CreateVisualEffectObject("ICRMPARI",Myself)
CreateVisualEffectObject("SPROTECT",Myself)
ActionOverride("finmel01",ClearActions(Myself))
ActionOverride("finmel01",DestroyItem("finabaz")) // Abazigal
ReallyForceSpellDeadRES("melspl10","finmel01") // Feedback
Kill(Myself)
END

IF
Global("IMPRISON","LOCALS",1)
Global("AbazigalImprisoned","AR6200",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ClearActions(Myself)
SetInterrupt(FALSE)
SetGlobal("IMPRISON","LOCALS",0)
SetGlobal("AbazigalImprisoned","AR6200",1)
DisplayStringHead(Myself,46151) // help!
SetInterrupt(TRUE)
END 

In caster_shared\prebuff.2da, there is missing PROTECTION_FROM_THE_ELEMENTS

In v28 DavidW introduced dw#alac.spl instead wesalac.spl, but in ease\0dw#gen.ssl in 130 and 146 line old spell is still there, so I think it should be replaced with new one.
In fiend\ssl\marilith.ssl, Marilith uses "dw#betel", but it should be "dw#batel"
Famous Sendai won't die bug is because in genai\genai_shared.tph in 423rd line sendai.bcs is among various battle scripts that are removed from cres and, then, generated battle script is attached.
So if you want Sendai to die, delete "sendai" from that line before install, or, if you already installed SCS, give sendai.cre, "sendai.bcs" script in NearInfinity, cause SCS does not delete it, but simply removes it from cre.
It is possible that DavidW wanted some other sendai script to be removed, sendai2,3,4, but sendai.bcs should not.
In genie\genie.tpa line:
         LAF swap_text STR_VAR files=~dvefreet.eff dw#sumef.spl~ swaps=~dvefreet=>dw#dvefr~ END

should be

LAF swap_text STR_VAR files=~dvefreet.eff~ swaps=~dvefreet=>dw#dvefr~ END

because dw#sumef.spl uses dvefreet.eff which summons dw#dvefr.cre. There is no dw#dvefr.eff.

In mage\ssl\bg2\combatblocks\highpowered_sequencers.ssl in 5 places is WIZARD_CARRION_SUMMONS which is Icewind Dale spell. It isn't processed and I think it should be WIZARD_CARRION.
In mage\ssl\bg2\combatblocks\undead_paranoia.ssl I think it should be "dw#gatep" instead "dw#gatem" in 46th line.
In priest\ssl\bg1\prepblocks\longprep_core.ssl there are old SCSv21 spell names which are not in v28, "dw#siron", "dw#dthwd", "dw#comcd", and should be changed to:
"%CLERIC_IRONSKIN_PREBUFF%", "%CLERIC_DEATH_WARD%" and "%CLERIC_CHAOTIC_COMMANDS%".
In sfo\general\lib_macro.tpa, ASSASIN_NERVE_POISON should be ASSASSIN_NERVE_POISON.
In ai\ssl\golem.ssl, I couldn't find solution why this doesn't compile:
Action(GolemSpellRES,%WIZARD_CONE_OF_COLD_INSTANT%,cold,12|100|100)

Only thing that worked is replacing %WIZARD_CONE_OF_COLD_INSTANT% with correct SCSmade spell: dw#0w503

And last one that I found and what left poor Nimbul without Find Familiar scroll is in spell\standardise_bg1_spells.tpa,
78th line instead nimbul=>FIND_FAMILIAR should be nimbul=>FIND_FAMILAR
Also, some scripts calls for old SCSv21 spells ii0.spl, dw#chrsl.spl and cdtlcnl.spl that are missing in v28.
DavidW, thank you for this mod!
I hope you are having good time now and you will return to modding some day.
P.S.
If somebody thinks that something from here is not an error, but intentional, I'll correct it.

These were just scripts from SCS components without tactical part.

With these changes, I have zero errors in all SCS scripts in rather huge mega mod install.

I included 3 missing spells that I mentioned in previous post (ii0.spl, dw#chrsl.spl and cdtlcnl.spl), so all scripts work as written without errors, but maybe DavidW removed them for reason. :-)

So play with caution.

I will now try to go through tactical part, and check all scripts there.

Archived