Writers needed for IWD-in-EET mod

K4thos

Oh hey! Yeah it has been pretty quiet huh? I guess that's because my part of the mod more or less is done besides any edits I do until the IWD-in-EET is a bit closer. But I'm still here and working with Kathos on some of the writing elements of IWD-in-EET and there are some revisions it looks like we'll need to look at as the scope of what IWD-in-EET looks like so I might be revisiting my dialogue and maybe I'll find a choice bit to post here ^^

Good to know things are wrapping up well. Can't wait to do a proper EET + IWD-in-EET run with SR/IR package and all those shiny mods from subtledoctor/aquadrizzt/grammarsalad gang :) Add it the Tweak Anthology, UB's, few NPC's and the best of Lava's work and I'm good to go. Oh, and Pecca's UI Overhaul and the portrait packs. Wait, does it mean BWS is my option? :p

Good to know things are wrapping up well. Can't wait to do a proper EET + IWD-in-EET run with SR/IR package and all those shiny mods from subtledoctor/aquadrizzt/grammarsalad gang :) Add it the Tweak Anthology, UB's, few NPC's and the best of Lava's work and I'm good to go. Oh, and Pecca's UI Overhaul and the portrait packs. Wait, does it mean BWS is my option? :p

Same here ;)

Looks like that's a conversation between Skie and Eldoth!

Tybald

State 5 She's been telling that "brother in the well" tale to damn near every visitor to Lonelywood for the past few months... by the gods, that girl been bringing out the furies in me since she was born.,

Skie: Oh, but why would she play such cruel jokes? A girl her age should be reading poetry or trying on dresses.
Eldoth: Skie dear, do these yokels look at all artistically inclined or like they have anything more attractive than potato sacks to wear?
Skie: Oh.. well I suppose not...
Eldoth: That’s right. Now remember in the future to think before you talk. Or better yet, simply refrain from speaking at all.
>.> Yup, I tried to make Eldoth as much of a dirtbag as I could...
Edited by AWizardDidIt

Story is the exact same. No changes to original script are made.

Well, the original story is not that actually that clear about the relative stuff in any case... as the relevant person, Xan's name is just Xan... the related story is build from his in-game biography, and what's there in IWD, the dudes name and what happens to him during the game, that is easy to manipulate and alter so that it means nothing. Or perhaps Xan's story could be cosigned to take a dip at it... whatever that means.

For example, Xan could easily be the one to hint towards the clues to going towards the North and IWD's adventure with a small rewrite and removing the dude from the first town, or trying to find him in the whathappensnext.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola